[Contract] Sale of Level 3 Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Mar 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    @OniFox_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @OniFox_ , @IshanDJB

Terms of the contract:
    I @OniFox_ starting today the 24th of March 2023 will pay @IshanDJB 300,000 ECD by Saturday of each week. Total amount to be paid off is 11,000,000 ECD. @IshanDJB will give an Level 3 MelonSword to @OniFox_ upon receiving the first 300,000 ECD payment. Forum bank transfers will be used to track payments from @OniFox_ to @IshanDJB.
    If the level 3 Melon Sword is - Sold, Lost, Broken, misplaced by @OniFox_ the 11,000,000 will still need to be paid off at the agreed 300,000 ECD per week.
    If @IshanDJB were to ask a moderator to retrieve the Level 3 MelonSword from @OniFox_ without @OniFox_ being innactive or banned, all money paid so far will be returned within 48 hours to @OniFox_.
    If @OniFox_ takes longer than 6 months time from March 24th 2023 to pay @IshanDJB 11,000,000 ECD for the level 3 melonsword, an additional 5,000,000 will be added to be paid off within an agreed upon timeframe.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    Yes.

2. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
    I, IshanDJB, agree to this contract.

3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Hello @IshanDJB @OniFox_
    few things need to be addressed in this contract.

Firstly the late fee needs a timeframe defined with a time and date to pay by.

Also, 6 months is 26 weeks and 11million/26 is around 423k weekly, which is more than agreed amount - this means that Oni only paying 300k/week will not meet the deadline.
    He would need 36 weeks to pay off at that amount, so the pay schedule needs adjusting. Otherwise he's set up to owe 16million no matter what.

The weekly payment needs to be adjusted or the final payoff day needs to match the agreed weekly payment.

The ID of the tool also needs to always be stated and included in the contract.

we cannot always guarantee a tool retrival due to tools being lost/destroyed/inaccessible.

Please edit the contract - it may help to look at one thats in the approved section
    you will also need to re agree to the contract after changes are made.
    if you wish to void this contract please state it here on this thread.
    -Coow

4. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Since its been 36hours no reply, please create a new contract adding changes I have listen above.
    Contract denied
    kind regards
    -Coow

#4 coow_coow, Mar 28, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.