[Contract] Renewable Rental of Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by EtherealSquid, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    IGN:

@EtherealSquid

Users Involved in this Contract:

@PyroTechnix_

General Purpose of Contract:

The temporary, renewable rental of a Squid's Toolbox melon sword to @PyroTechnix_

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will give @PyroTechnix_ access to a chest at /warp oblivion labeled "icbomber's 2nd msword" that contains a melon sword with the ID #JWS05IBJ upon this contract's approval.
    • The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified.
    • I will (and have) establish a clearly marked chestshop at /warp oblivion where 1 dirt can be bought for 6k ECD.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @PyroTechnix_ will be free to use the sword on an at-will basis.
    • @PyroTechnix_ understands that the sword may sometimes be rented to others on the same at-will basis, and that rental of the sword is first-come-first-served.
    • @PyroTechnix_ will tell @EtherealSquid each time he uses the sword, both when it is taken and when it is returned, via a /mail or /pm. The mail should include simply the time the sword was rented/returned. The rental time can be verified by @EtherealSquid using LogBlock.
    • @PyroTechnix_ will be required to make a payment of 6k ECD for each hour the sword was removed from the chest. The time value will be rounded up if over 5 minutes from a complete hour. For example, if the sword is rented from 1:40pm to 3:42pm, @PyroTechnix_ will pay for two hours, if from 1:40pm to 3:47pm, @PyroTechnix_ will pay for three hours.
    • @PyroTechnix_ will return the melon sword to the chest when not in use. @PyroTechnix_ understands that he is required to pay for the full duration the sword was removed from the chest, even if not used during that time.
    • If @PyroTechnix_ forgets or otherwise fails to make the required payment, he will be given up to 96 hours from the sword's return to pay, after which time @EtherealSquid may file a complaint for scamming.
    • If the tool breaks @PyroTechnix_ will be required to pay 2,000,000 ECD to @EtherealSquid or provide a replacement melon sword within 2 months of the break date.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

2. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    IGN:
    @PyroTechnix_
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. CapitanRedRoach

CapitanRedRoach Aka FrenchHornPlayer
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +282
    Contract Approved!

Please remember to take time stamped screenshots where applicable by double tapping f2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.