[Contract] Prestige

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by blgordon, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    IGN:
    @blgordon

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @block_crusher

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the transfer of 1.75 mil ECD from @block_crusher to @blgordon and the transfer of enough blocks to raise @block_crusher island level to 15k before Jan 31, 2019.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @block_crusher will pay an initial deposit of 250,000 EcoDollars via the Forum Bank within 24 hours of this contract's approval.

The following payment schedule shall be followed, all money exchanged shall be over the forum bank:

250,000 initial deposit within 24 hours of contract being finalized
    250,000 by January 25
    250,000 by February 1
    250,000 by February 8
    250,000 by February 15
    250,000 by February 22
    250,000 by March 1

Total payments (250k deposit + 250k per week for 6 weeks) of 1,750,000 ECD will be completed by March 1, 2019 and will be transferred via forum bank.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @blgordon will deliver enough blocks on ECC's SkyBlock server for @block_crusher island to reach 15,000 island levels by January 30th, 2019. IT will be @block_crusher responsibility to place the blocks on his island. @blgordon has the option of planting vines, and generating cobblestone to assist in raising island level.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

2. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    IGN:
    @block_crusher

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    @blgordon @block_crusher

Contract Approved - Locked.
    Please remember to take timestamped screenshots by pressing F2 twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.