[Contract] Pikachuchase Presidency

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by TdoggTL, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TdoggTL

TdoggTL Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $552
    Ratings:
    +532
    IGN:
    Tdogg120

Users Involved in this Contract:

General Purpose of Contract:
    To purchase pikachuchase president, in exchange for his town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will pay pikachuchase 160k, and he will purchase president with the 180k balance he will have.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Upon his presidency, pikachuchase will add me to owner of the town. I will leave him as owner also but if he builds without my permission, or adds/removes ANYONE, he will be in breach of contract, and dealt with accordingly. I will choose where his president town goes, and will name it also. If pikachuchase does not follow any of these rules, he will have Breached our Contract. If i need any features added to the town, pikachuchase will do so.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes
    Note for pikachuchase:
    When agreeing to this contract, use this format:​

#1 TdoggTL, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. pikachuchase

pikachuchase Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    In game name: pikachuchase
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: yes

#2 pikachuchase, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  3. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Hello tdogg,

Unfortunately, you yourself cannot apply for town features, only the original town owner can apply for these. I would suggest you add in that if you do want to add features to the town that pikachuchase will do so.
    Please edit this out of the contract and have pikachuchase re-agree.

4. pikachuchase

pikachuchase Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    In game name: pikachuchase
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: yes

5. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Please be sure to take screenshots of any and all transactions with timestamps

~~Contract Approved~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.