[Contract] Payment Plan of Melon Sword on Main

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by twistedjonny, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:

@twistedjonny

Users Involved in this Contract:

@cashcarti3

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @twistedjonny 's melon sword #K3TBKE4Y to @cashcarti3 on Main

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will give @cashcarti3 access to the melon sword #K3TBKE4Y upon contract approval.
    • I will transfer ownership of the melon sword #K3TBKE4Y to @cashcarti3 within 24 hours after receiving the full sum of 2,000,000 ECD (8 weekly payments of 187,500 ecd per week and an upfront payment of 500k) plus any late fees.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @cashcarti3 will make one upfront payment of 500,000 ECD and make 8 weekly payments of 187,500 ECD to @twistedjonny with the down payment due upon approval of the contract and the first payment due one week after that date. Each following payment will be due exactly 7 days thereafter.
    • If @cashcarti3 misses any of the weekly payments, a late fee of 10k ECD will be added for each missed payment.
    • If the full payment including late fees is not received by 8 weeks from the date of the approval of this contract, @cashcarti3 agrees to pay an additional late fee of 50k ECD.
    • If the full payment including ALL late fees is not made within 10 weeks of the approval of the contract, @twistedjonny may reclaim the melon sword #K3TBKE4Y and file a complaint for breach of contract.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. cashcarti3

cashcarti3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
  3. yokeby52

yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +538
    Make sure to take screenshots of all transactions.

Contract Approved - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.