[Contract] Original_Jackson

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CrazySwagMaster1, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazySwagMaster1

CrazySwagMaster1 Mother F****** Sorceress
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +414
    IGN:
    @CrazySwagMaster1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Original_Jackson

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchase of station25

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • Pay @Original_Jackson 2,040,000 eco dollars upon the approval of this contract.
    • Pay @Original_Jackson an additional 150k once a week for four weeks.
      • 600k total.
      • The week starts upon my receipt of station25.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • Create a trade sign.
      • Needs to be accessable to me through the use of /tpc.
      • Selling 4 of any item for 150k each.
    • Apply for the transfer of station25 to me after payment of 2.04Mil has been made.
      • It will be rented for 8 weeks (I provide the 40k included in the inital, up-front payment).

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

Note: Though I'm not 100% sure on staff procedures, as @Original_Jackson is a staff member, I would prefer to have another staff member approve this application after oj signs it. Thanks ;)

#1 CrazySwagMaster1, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Original_Jackson

Original_Jackson ♕ Ecoleader ♕
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +901
    IGN:
    @Original_Jackson

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. Inamine

Inamine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +231
    Contract Approved, Remember to take screenshots of all transactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.