[Contract] Nullifying Previous Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OlympiansAreGods, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    IGN:
    @OlympiansAreGods

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Natelev

General Purpose of Contract:
    To nullify this contract: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-sale-of-an-eff7.181595/

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @OlympiansAreGods agree that by nullifying the contract, the previous terms set forth in said contract are hereby void.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Natelev agrees that by nullifying the contract, the previous terms set forth in said contract are hereby void.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    IGN:
    Natelev

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. crowfeather2001

crowfeather2001 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $640,397
    Ratings:
    +237
    CONTRACT APPROVED AND LOCKED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.