[Contract] Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by chargers2417, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chargers2417

chargers2417 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +564
    IGN: chargers2417
    <your in-game name.>

Users Involved in this Contract: Shotgunboy0130
    <the other user(s) involved with this contract. All users listed must sign.>

General Purpose of Contract: Lending my melon sword (EFF 5 UNB3 SILK 1).
    <general outline of what the contract is for.>

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I will lend shotgunboy0130 my melon sword for 5 days, beginning on 6/11/13. I will repair it for free whenever I am available in a locked chest with him modified to the chest.
    <list here terms that you will uphold in this contract.>

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: He will not sell, break, or loose in any way the sword or he will owe me 355k. He must not rent the sword to other players either. He may only get the sword repaired from users that will use a chest when repairing. He must use a chest every time he gets a repair for the sword. Once 5 days are up he must return the sword to a designated chest by 6:00 PM EST on 6/16/13.
    <list here terms that the other parties will be agreeing to by signing this contract.>

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes
    <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>

#1 chargers2417, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +226
    IGN:
    Shotgunboy0130

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.