[Contract] Melon Sword Rental

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Mochocrap, Jan 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    woIGN:
    @Sneaky_Cat

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Unnbearable

General Purpose of Contract:
    @Sneaky_Cat will be renting out his Melon Sword to @Unnbearable for 7-days starting within 10 minutes after this contract is approved.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Sneaky_Cat agree to hand over my Melon Sword (Item ID: JOQSLXY1) to @Unnbearable to use for a full 7-days, starting within 30 minutes after this contract is approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Unnbearable agrees to pay @Sneaky_Cat 150k within 30 minutes after the approval of this contract. @Unnbearable will be returning the Melon sword 7-days after the approval of this contract to the chest located at /warp kings_landing.

A late fee of 50k/day will be implemented for up to 2 weeks if the melon sword is not returned 7-days after the approval of this contract. Then a complaint will be filed.

If lost/broken @Unnbearable will pay @Sneaky_Cat 1.6m-or-purchase another melon sword to replace it, within 2 months after the 7-day period is over.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Mochocrap, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. Unnbearable

Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +171
    Contract Agreement Form

IGN:
    Unnbearable

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

3. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    @Sneaky_Cat @Unnbearable

Contract Approved - Locked.
    Please remember to take timestamped screenshots by pressing F2 twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.