[Contract]Melon sword on payment plan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by lord_shaxt, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN:

@lord_shaxt

Users Involved in this Contract:

@David_Torento

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @lord_shaxt's Melon Sword to @David_Torento

I, @lord_shaxt, agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #JD5Y0R2 to @David_Torento within 24-48 hours After the total amount of $900,000 is paid. An upfront payment of $200,000ecd will be made no later than 48hrs after contract approval. Then payments will be completed at the rate of $100,000 per week (7 signs) for 7 weeks, and @lord_shaxt will not remove any money from a sign until that signs payment is paid in full.
    • The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @David_Torento will pay $200,000 upfront within 48hrs of contract approval, and an additional $700,000 via payments to @lord_shaxt at a rate of $100,000 per week for 7 weeks ($900,000 total ecd), to signs located at /warp Avera Inside of the Torus(The circle) The first payment will be due on the first date listed below. Should the Melon sword be lost/broken/stolen or otherwise destroyed, all payments will still be made.
    Payment Schedule will be as follows:
    1. February 12th, 2018
    2. February 19th, 2018
    3. February 26th, 2018
    4. March 5th, 2018
    5. March 12th, 2018
    6. March 19th, 2018
    7. March 26th, 2017
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I @lord_shaxt agree

2. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    IGN:
    @David_Torento

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    I would like to cancel this agreement, as I was able to purchase one at a much lower price.

4. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Contract Locked Upon User Request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.