[Contract] Mayor Rank for Town Ownership Exchange

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by LegendaryTrio, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendaryTrio

LegendaryTrio Legs and Dairy Pokémon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +301
    In-Game Name:
    @LegendaryTrio

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @PiggyBunBun53

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchasing the Mayor rank upgrade for @PiggyBunBun53 in exchange for full / legal ownership of their Mayor town.

I (the Contract Initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of Contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Upon the approval of this contract by a member of staff, @LegendaryTrio will transfer $85,000 EcoDollars (ECD) to @PiggyBunBun53 within a 24 hour time frame. @LegendaryTrio also agrees to pay for any and all fees associated with town feature applications that may be filed in the future by @PiggyBunBun53 on @LegendaryTrio's behalf until @LegendaryTrio files a town claim or town transfer application for "Forest."

The other user involved with this Contract must agree to the following terms:
    Upon the approval of this contract by a member of staff, @PiggyBunBun53 will file a Mayor application within a 24 hour time frame after having received $85,000 ECD from @LegendaryTrio. The region created through @PiggyBunBun53's Mayor application will be a 200 x 200 town named "Forest," and will have a strict border as outlined by posts having been placed at the northeastern, northwestern, southeastern, and southwestern corners of the town.

NE Post: -7335, 64, 9703
    NW Post: -7335, 71, 9503
    SE Post: -7535, 83, 9503
    SW Post: -7535, 64, 9703

@PiggyBunBun53 is to add @LegendaryTrio and @Orange_Link2 as region owners of "Forest" within 24 hours of @PiggyBunBun53's Mayor application being processed by a member of staff. At that point in time, @LegendaryTrio will become the legal owner of "Forest". @PiggyBunBun53 will remain a region owner of "Forest," until a town claim or town transfer application is filed by @LegendaryTrio.

Should @PiggyBunBun53's Mayor application be denied for any reason, @PiggyBunBun53 will file another Mayor application, being sure to fix any issues present within the first. If this second application is denied, @PiggyBunBun53 will be required to return $85,000 ECD to @LegendaryTrio within a 24 hour time frame. Completing this action will render said contract null and void.

@PiggyBunBun53 also agrees to file any and all town feature applications for the town of "Forest" that @LegendaryTrio may request in the future. This contract can also be used as proper evidence / proof to conduct a town claim or town transfer application for "Forest," which may be completed by @LegendaryTrio in the future.

I agree that the terms in this Contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically on this forum. I understand that the Contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft's rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this Contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this Contract are subject to staff assessment, review, and approval before it is a binding Contract under EcoCityCraft's rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of Contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such:
    I understand and accept the official terms of this agreement.

2. PiggyBunBun53

PiggyBunBun53 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    @PiggyBunBun53

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#2 PiggyBunBun53, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  3. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Contract Approved. - Remember to take time stamped screenshots where applicable.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.