[Contract] Mayor for Town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by wolfwoodnyo, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
    IGN:
    @wolfwoodnyo

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Nixonn

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

Upon contract approval, I, @wolfwoodnyo, will pay @Nixonn $85000 to be used for the Mayor rank within 12 hours of this contract's approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @Nixonn , further referenced as “The agreeing player”, agrees apply for mayor using the funds received and will name the town Ironedge
    • Within 12 hours receiving Mayorship and the town created, @Nixonn , the agreeing player, will add @wolfwoodnyo as a technical owner and remove themself as a technical owner of the town mentioned above. They will not add any other players as either members as owners at any point. Should @wolfwoodnyo be wrongfully removed from the town, the agreeing player will assist @wolfwoodnyo in being readded to the town as an owner.
    • The agreeing player agrees @wolfwoodnyo may use a Town Transfer at any point after the town Ironedge is created or Town Claim to take the town as one of her own original towns.
    • The agreeing player agrees that in the case @wolfwoodnyo wishes to apply for a town feature, they will be readded to the town and will apply for the feature using an application and funds provided by @wolfwoodnyo and be removed from the town after the feature is added. While added as an owner, the agreeing player is not to add or remove any owners or members from the town.
    • The agreeing player agrees not to troll lock any LWC lockable items within the town. In the case he has any LWC protections in the town, they will assist in removing them.
    • The agreeing player agrees that if their mayor app is denied for lack of funds, or they fail to file it within the 12 hours specified, they are to pay @wolfwoodnyo $100,000 within one week, and this contract will terminate after that payment is received.
    • Additional information about your town: no
    • The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: yes
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: yes

#1 wolfwoodnyo, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. Nixonn

Nixonn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +71
    IGN:
    @Nixonn

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

#2 Nixonn, Sep 11, 2015
  3. myminecrafter01

myminecrafter01 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +184
    @wolfwoodnyo You have missed the last question on the contract template. Otherwise the contract looks like it's ready to be approved. Please add this last question in and @Nixonn reaffirm you agreement (Using the normal signing format) after @wolfwoodnyo has made the changes.

4. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
    sorry about that. its now fixed i believe.

@Nixonn

5. Nixonn

Nixonn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +71
    IGN:
    @Nixonn

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. myminecrafter01

myminecrafter01 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +184
    Looks all good now. Remember to take time stamped screenshots of in-game transactions.

Contract approved.

#6 myminecrafter01, Sep 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.