[Contract] Mayor and Resident Uprank for Town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Revanrose6, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    IGN:

@Revanrose6
    Users Involved in this Contract:

@AlphaWolfO5
    General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade to Resident and then Mayor for @AlphaWolfO5 in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 100,000 EcoDollars to @AlphaWolfO5 within 24 hours of this contract's approval on MainNorth.
    • I will provide @AlphaWolfO5 with the future town's coordinates and world.
    • I will allow @AlphaWolfO5 to reside in a 15x15 plot in Undertown for as long as he so chooses.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @AlphaWolfO5 will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named Undertown and placed at the given location in MainNorth.
      • Post A: -6990 64 3261
      • Post B: -6990 64 3461
      • Post C: -7190 64 3261
      • Post D: -7190 64 3461
    • @AlphaWolfO5 will add @Revanrose6 as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @AlphaWolfO5 will permanently lose owner status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @Revanrose6 will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @Revanrose6 may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @AlphaWolfO5 will be required to return the 100,000 EcoDollars to @Revanrose6 within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of the town Undertown, which may be filed by @Revanrose6 at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 Revanrose6, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    @officepwnz123 Player who was making this contract with me, has decided against it. Please lock.

3. officepwnz123

officepwnz123 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,024
    Contract denied, locked upon request.

#3 officepwnz123, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.