[Contract] Loan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Zedoker, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    IGN:
    @Zedoker

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @wolfspy7

General Purpose of Contract:
    To outline the repayment of a loan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to pay @wolfspy7 a sum of 800,000 ECD upon approval of this contract.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @wolfspy7 agrees to repay my 800,000 loan with additional interest depending on when he pays me back:
    If repaid back by July 2nd, 2019, the total amount due will be 850,000 ECD
    If repaid back by July 9th, 2019, the total amount due will be 880,000 ECD
    If repaid back by July 16th, 2019, the total amount due will be 900,000 ECD
    If repaid back by July 23rd, 2019, the total amount due will be 925,000 ECD
    Payment can be made to @Zedoker either in-game or through forum payment.

@wolfspy7 also agrees that if the full amount of 925,000 ECD is not paid back by July 23rd, 2019, he will be given 3 extra days and will owe an additional 45,000 by 3 days by July 26th, 2019, making the total sum with late fees come to 970,000 ECD. If this sum with late fees is not paid by July 26th, 2019, a complaint will be filed and appropriate action will be taken

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    GN:
    @wolfspy7

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

3. Fon_

Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Contract Approved. - Remember to take time stamped screenshots where applicable.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.