[Contract] Loan of $800,000

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by killrdarknes, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    IGN:
    @killrdarknes

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @GolD45

General Purpose of Contract:
    To give a loan of $800,000 in exchange for the repayment of $900,000 by the 8th of July, 2019 by 11:59 PM PST.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree, within 24 hours of approval of this contract, to credit the amount of $800,000 to user @GolD45

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    User @GolD45 must agree to repay me $900,000 for said loan of $800,000 by the 8th of July, 2019 by 11:59 PST. If said loan is not repaid by this time, then a complaint will be filed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @killrdarknes, agree to these terms.

2. GolD45

GolD45 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    IGN:
    @GolD45

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

#2 GolD45, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  3. Enegek

Enegek tbone199205 in the house
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +345
    Contract Approved

Make sure to take time-stamped screenshots where necessary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.