[Contract] House sale in Pearl

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Heptik, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heptik

Heptik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    IGN:
    SolarisMC

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Webby42

General Purpose of Contract:
    This contract is between @SolarisMC and webby42 securing a mortgage of amount $8000 on a house sale in The Nation of Gemstone, of 20 Emerald Avenue in town Pearl.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, SolarisMC, will uphold the following terms:
    I will create a trade sign (located at Coords) for webby42 to pay off the mortgage in $1000 amounts every month after a fortnight of this contract being signed by all parties , and a $1500 non-refundable deposit within a week of this contract's signing by other party..
    I will ensure that the mortgage amounts are payed on time, once a month, until said amount, is entirely payed off.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    I, Webby42 will uphold the following terms:
    I will pay off the amounts of $1000 ECD monthly, and understand that failure to do so without a reasonable explanation will result in my house being relocated and all items within sold off to pay the debt.
    I agree to the general town rules that:

I will not grief.
    I will not change anything besides my home.
    I will not place trade signs unless given express permission by @luccowarleo or @Whammerist5.
    I will replant crops when using the town's pubic farm.
    I will not disrespect any other citizens of the Nation of Gemstone, which consists of Babylon, Kish and Pearl.
    In the event that I am offline for more than 2 months, the town owners may file lwc removal requests for my house and sell it at their discretion.

I, Webby42 also agree to the rules of owning a prebuilt home in the nation:
    I may only make minor modifications to the structure, ie. adding a path from the gate to the front door as an example.
    I may make as many modifications inside the house as I want, as long as it does not affect the exterior.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, SolarisMC, agree to these rules.

#1 Heptik, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  2. Heptik

Heptik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    I am still to tag Webby42 as the player has not created a forum account as yet.
    Webby, once you read this, please copy and paste the following into a reply, changing the bottom answer to your response.

IGN:
    Webby42

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes / No

3. Whammerist5

Whammerist5 ø☗ø Guardian ø☗ø
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +839
    Hello @SolarisMC!
    Before I can approve this contract, you'll need to change a few things.

First of all, you'll need to add the co-ords of the planned location of the trade sign, along with the world.
    You'll also need to do the same for the property being sold, the house.
    Also, I recommend you clarify the deadline a little better (i.e. $1000 every month after a week of a signing of this contract, along with $1500 upfront).
    Make sure you tag Webby once he gets a forum account as well.

Once these changes are made, we'll hopefully get this contract rolling right along!

Changes requested, and pending.

4. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    @SolarisMC please make all the requested changes within 24 hours so staff can process this contract.

5. Heptik

Heptik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Contract cancelled as the other party has not been in contact for more than two days.
    Please lock and move to declined contracts if possible.

#5 Heptik, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  6. Whammerist5

Whammerist5 ø☗ø Guardian ø☗ø
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +839
    Locked. Contract cancelled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.