[Contract] Helix Bank Initial Investment CD Agreement - CammyBunny

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by HelixInsight, Oct 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    IGN:
    @HelixInsight

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @HelixInsight, @CammyBunny

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to allow the other user involved in the contract to open a Certificate of Deposit Account with Helix Bank to earn interest on their deposit that is to be held by the bank until its maturity date.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @HelixInsight, agree to allow @CammyBunny to open a Certificate of Deposit Account with Helix Bank in order to earn interest on their deposit of $2,000,000 at a fixed yield of 10%. The account will be open within 24 hours of the deposit of $2,000,000 being paid to @HelixInsight.

When CD matures on Dec 31st, 2022, I will issue the amount of $2,200,000 within 24 hours of the maturity date (Dec 31st, 2022). Failure to open this account in the time stated above will result in this contract being null and voided.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @CammyBunny agrees to pay @HelixInsight $2,000,000 to open their Certificate of Deposit Account within 24 hours of this contract being approved. Once the contract is approved, @CammyBunny will have 3 days to close the account early without any penalties. After the 3 days, @CammyBunny will have to wait until their maturity date of Dec 31st, 2022 to receive the full amount of $2,200,000 (deposit and interest accrued). If at any point @CammyBunny insists on wanting to close their CD prematurely, they will forfeit all interest that had accrued and face a 10% ($200,000) early withdrawal fee that is subtracted from the initial deposit. Failure to pay @HelixInsight within 24 hours of the contract being approved will result in the account being closed and the contract null and voided.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I, @HelixInsight, agree to the terms.

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
  3. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    Contract Approved! Please make sure to document all transactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.