[Contract] gpc2002gpc Banking Agreement

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by gcoleman118, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcoleman118

gcoleman118 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    IGN:
    @Gmoneyman118

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @gpc2002gpc

General Purpose of Contract:
    Banking

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I agree to provide @gpc2002gpc a bank account at "Gmo Banking and Metals" in exchange for him to never reach the point where a bill from a partnered shop owner/business partner exceeds his balance leaving him in debt. If he does go into the negative zone he will have 2 days to pay up or he will breach this contract. @gpc2002gpc also has to agree that he will be content receiving any money he withdraws from his balance in any form of bills available at the time meaning I won't breach the contract by giving him the equivalent of his account in lapis even if he deposited a diamond. For example if he withdraws 40 ,which in my bank equals a netherstar, then I could either give him a nether star or give him 16 diamonds (diamonds are 2.5).

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@gpc2002gpc will get a bank account at "Gmo Banking and Metals" in exchange for him to never reach the point where a bill from a partnered shop owner/business partner exceeds his balance leaving him in debt.
    If he does go into the negative zone he will have 2 days to pay up or he will breach this contract. @gpc2002gpc also has to agree that he will be content receiving any money he withdraws from his balance in any form of bills available at the time meaning I won't breach the contract by giving him the equivalent of his account in lapis even if he deposited a diamond. For example if he withdraws 40 ,which in my bank equals a netherstar, then I could either give him a nether star or give him 16 diamonds (diamonds are 2.5).

Disclaimer: If he makes a loan agreement prior to the debt on his account he may continue assuming he follows the loan contract correctly.
    Disclaimer 2: This contract doesn't expire unless gpc2002gpc asks to close his account which he cannot do if he is in debt or it is within first month of signing 9/2/14-10/2/14

#1 gcoleman118, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Gpccc

Gpccc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    IGN:
    @gpc2002gpc

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

3. chanimeryl

chanimeryl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +89
    Contract approved: Please take any necessary screenshots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.