[Contract] GoddessLaverna Nstars

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Taishee, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    Taishee

Users Involved in this Contract:
    GoddessLaverna

General Purpose of Contract:
    I will give GoddessLaverna 655 Nether Stars so that she can purchase a melon sword, and GoddessLaverna will then be expected to pay me back for the 655 Stars.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will give GoddessLaverna 655 Nether Stars which she will be purchasing at $340.00 eco dollars for each individual Star. The total amount of money she (GoddessLaverna) will owe me is $222,700.00 eco dollars.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    GoddessLaverna will have 2 weeks from today [June 10, 2013] to pay off her debt of $222,700.00 eco dollars that she will owe me once I (Taishee) give her the 655 Nether stars. GoddessLaverna's payment shall be 1 payment of $222,700 eco dollars, no more, no less. The payment must be made no later than Monday, June 24, 2013 at 5PM PST. Failure to pay this debt back shall result in a ban, and an increase of the debt from $222,700.00 eco dollars to $250,000.00 eco dollars in order for the ban to be appealed. The option of GoddessLaverna to give me a melon sword (Diamond sword with Efficiency V, Silk Touch I, and possibly Unbreaking 3) will be available if the value of the sword stays above $250,000.00 eco dollars by the time of the debt being overdue.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

2. GoddessLaverna

GoddessLaverna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +42
    IGN:
    GoddessLaverna
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

3. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Be sure to take screenshots of all transactions.

~~Contract Approved~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.