[Contract] F.A.S

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Nick0jenna, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    IGN:
    Nick0jenna CEO of F.A.S

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Xx5mike5xX pilotgeorge Dccciz powerfist222
    General Purpose of Contract:
    Make the involved party(s) be responsible for there actions when operating as a part of the F.A.S. company.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    All of the involved party(s) will receive fair and calculated compensation for the time, and work put into the F.A.S company.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    All of the involved party(s) may not, steal from or abuse there access to company property or items, including but not limited to all company chests, privately owned company property, company owned tools, etc.. All of the involved party(s) must record the rental or sale of company items. All of the involved party(s) must agree to deliver the pre determined funds from the sale of company tools to a company higher staff member (Nick0jenna) or the pre placed signs at the F.A.S. HQ.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree - Nick0jenna

#1 Nick0jenna, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. WiKiDOne

WiKiDOne Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +82
    Hello,

First I would like to point out that you did not agree on the bottom line of the contract application please edit your post and agree to it.

Also please have the second parties accept this contract using the following format found here.

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>
    ~WiKiDOne~

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    No agreements have been made to this contract within 72 hours of the post. Therefore, this contract will be locked and denied. Please post a new one if you feel the need to. If you do decide to post a new one, please try to get the users to accept it within 3 days/72 hours. Thank you!

Locked - Contract Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.