[Contract] Eff7 Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Zedoker, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    IGN:
    @Zedoker

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Ian__D

General Purpose of Contract:
    To outline a payment of the sale of an EFF7 Pickaxe

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Zedoker, agree to the following terms:
    -To give Ian__D my Eff7 pickaxe (Item ID: #JWV826KX) upon approval of this contract
    -To transfer ownership of the pickaxe to @Ian__D when the full payment is completed by doing either "/own remove #JWV826KX" and giving the pick to @Ian__D , where he can /own the tool.
    -To layout a designated chest where 83 payments of 10,000 can be made at coords X: -14898, Z: 14824 via chest-shop. There will be 83 netherrack in the chest. In addition, a late fee chest with 10k increments may be created if the total payment is not paid by 7/14/19.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Ian__D agrees to the following conditions:
    -To give @Zedoker 798 nether stars at the designated chest at coords X: -14898, Z: 14824 upon acceptance of this contract.
    -To pay @Zedoker 830,000 ECD via the designated chest shop mentioned above at coords X: -14898, Z: 14824 by July 14th, 2019.
    -Agrees that this payment is due regardless if the Eff7 is broken while in @Ian__D 's possession
    -Agrees to not sell the Eff7 while until it the payment is complete.
    -Agrees that if the 830,000 is not paid in full by 7/14/19, he will have 1 week to pay back the full amount along with a 10,000 late fee for every day for a week from which the payment is due. With the late fees included, the potential total payment will be 900,000 due by 7/21/19, if @Ian__D requires it. (For example, if he is only late by 2 days, then he will owe an additional 20,000)
    -@Ian__D also agrees that if the total payment, including late fees, is not made by July 21st, 2019, then he forfeits any payments made, and will be required to return the pickaxe, if this is not completed, then a complaint will be filed for the staff team to handle.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,679
    IGN:
    @Ian__D

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I, @Ian__D agree to all terms.

3. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Thank you @Zedoker and @Ian__D for filing this contract. Make sure to take screenshots of the transaction.

Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.