[Contract] Eff7 Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Nicit6, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    IGN:
    @Nicit6

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @That1Person2 (further referenced as "the Buyer")

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of eff7. (further referenced as "the tool")
    ID:
    J0FHDAE1

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Agrees to give the tool to the Buyer within 48 hours of contract approval.

Agrees to create payment signs at /warp lenox before the tool is transferred
    - 13 payment signs filled with 100 of an item priced at $1000 each

Agrees to change ownership of the tool to the buyer within 48 hours of him completing payments on the tool.

If the payment is completed early, for each full week remaining, the buyer will be refunded 10k.

Agrees not to remove money from any sign until that sign has been filled with 100k

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

Agrees to pay 120k at the time he receives the tool.

Agrees to pay 100k weekly for 13 weeks to the signs at /warp lenox (this totals 1.3 million ECD)
    - first payment due 7 days from the day after the buyer gets the tool.
    - each payment due 7 days after the previous one

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Nicit6, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. DanieliMurphy

DanieliMurphy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +163
    IGN:
    @That1Person2

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

3. LanRooks

LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +793
    Everything looks good! Just a reminder to take time stamped screenshots of any/all transactions (double tap F2)! ;)

Approved- Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.