[Contract] Eff 7 Startool Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by SoftlyPsychotic, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    IGN:
    @SoftlyPsychotic

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale and Safe Transfer of @SoftlyPsychotic 's Startool Diamond Picaxe (Eff7 Unbr3 Silk1) "StoneBae."

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @SoftlyPsychotic, agree to provide the Eff 7 Unbr3 Silk 1 Startool (herein referred to solely as "Startool") to @MSU_SPaRtAns321. I, @SoftlyPsychotic, agree to forfeit possession of the Startool to @MSU_SPaRtAns321 when and only when I, @SoftlyPsychotic, have received the full payment of $850,000 ECD from @MSU_SPaRtAns321. I, @SoftlyPsychotic, agree to place a single chest, "/lock" the chest, and "/cmodify @MSU_SPaRtAns321" to said chest. I, @SoftlyPsychotic, will the place the Startool in the chest once payment has been received. I, @SoftlyPsychotic, agree to allow a Moderator to mediate the situation. I, @SoftlyPsychotic, also agree to take screenshotted evidence of the transfer. I, @SoftlyPsychotic, agree to complete the transfer between the times of 8am EST to 10am EST on Wednesday, August 27 2014.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321 agrees to pay myself, @SoftlyPsychotic, $850,000 ECD in return for my, @SoftlyPsychotic's, Startool. @MSU_SPaRtAns321's agrees to pay the $850,000 ECD first, and then receive the Startool from myself, @SoftlyPsychotic. @MSU_SPaRtAns321 agrees to allow a moderator to mediate the transfer. @MSU_SPaRtAns321 agrees to take proper screenshotted evidence of the transfer. @MSU_SPaRtAns321 agrees to complete the transfer between the times of 8am EST to 10am EST on Wednesday, August 27 2014.
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321 agrees to use the following format to agree to the contract:
    IGN:
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 SoftlyPsychotic, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    IGN: @MSU_SPaRtAns321

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: yes

3. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Locked - Contract Approved! Please remember to take screenshots when necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.