[Contract] Building-Selling a town.

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Matejake, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matejake

Matejake President. Ozzy lover
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $100,000
    Ratings:
    +131
    IGN:
    Matejake

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Matejake and @Creppernicus .

General Purpose of Contract:
    Me @Matejake , I'll work on building an university area at the town "qtown" during June untill @Creppernicus is proud and happy of what I built. In exchange, @Creppernicus will apply for Mayor rank and will recieve my coords to set up his town. Once that is done, he will give me the 100% ownership of his town. So to clarify, I'll work on building for @Creppernicus untill he is happy with my work and then he will have to give me the town he gets when applying for Mayor rank during June. The date could be edited in a future, is not 100% locked.
    Second explanation if it wasn't clear: Creation of a new town and permanent, irreversible transfer to @Matejake in exchange for building for @Creppernicus .

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Term A-1: I, @Matejake , will build at the town "qtown" untill @Creppernicus aproves @Matejake 's work is well done.

Term A-2: I, @Matejake , will provide @Creppernicus with the town name, town coordinates, town world, and town size posted below.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Creppernicus will create the town recieved for applying for Mayor rank with the coords I tell him (and also he will choose the town name I tell him) and give me the 100% ownership of the town (adding me as an owner of the town and being removed from the owner list of the town) when he consider I finished building in his town and he is happy with the work done.

Term B-1: @Creppernicus will pusblish a Mayor application when he considers the job is well finished and before June ends. The town will be as stated below:

Name: Goldfarms
    World: Rising
    Size: 200x200
    Post A: X=(-9155) Y=(67) Z=(5594)
    Post B: X=(-9355) Y=(67) Z=(5594)
    Post C: X=(-9355) Y=(80) Z=(5394)
    Post D: X=(-9155) Y=(80) Z=(5394)

Term B-2: @Creppernicus will add @Matejake as an owner to the newly created town within 24 hours after the Mayor application has been handled and locked. This can be done with /rg ao Goldfarms Matejake.

Term B-3: @Creppernicus will remove himself as an owner from the newly created town immediately after fulfilling the term B-2. This can be done with /rg ro Goldfarms Creppernicus.

Term B-4: @Creppernicus officially waives all rights to the newly created town and excplicitly accepts that @Matejake will be able to tranfer this town via tycoon+ claim or a town transfer application at any time. This term's validity will never cease once term B-3 has been fulfilled.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

Order in which the listed terms will be fulfilled:
    (A-1 & A-2) -> (B-1) -> (B-2 & B-3) -> (B-4)

(I took the contract I did with @BaseballIsGolden as inspiration)

THIS CONTRACT MUST NOT BE ACCEPTED DUE TO MY LAST POST ON ITSELF

#1 Matejake, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. Creppernicus

Creppernicus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    Creppernicus

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Agree

#2 Creppernicus, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  3. Creppernicus

Creppernicus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    Creppernicus

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Agree

4. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    Wouldn’t this not be enforceable because someone could just file a town app and take it before you finish the town? I don’t intend to, but I do see that being a possible issue if someone wants to be a turd

5. Matejake

EcoDollars:
    $100,000
    Ratings:
    +131
    Cross your fingers in order not to be in that situation. Hope mods/admins accept this asap and finish the contract asap too xD

6. Matejake

EcoDollars:
    $100,000
    Ratings:
    +131
    I retreat myself from the contract. Staff members please deny this contract.

#6 Matejake, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  7. Jerekul

Jerekul Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    Denied per request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.