[Contract] 30k loan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Taishee, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    Taishee

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Taishee, soysos7342

General Purpose of Contract:
    This contract is a loan for soyos7342 to get a town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to loan soyos7342 $30,000 eco dollars for an undefined period of time, starting on the date of Monday, May 6th, 2013. If soyos7342 is able to repay his debt within 1 week of receiving his loan, no interest will be charged. If he is not able to repay within the first week, soyos7342 will be charged $3,000 eco dollars for each additional week for which he has not repaid the loan. Loan must be paid in one full payment.
    Example of payment required: within first week-30k after 1 week-33k after 2 weeks 36k after 3 weeks 39k...etc

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    soyos7342 must agree to repay the loan with any interest applied to it as stated in the contract.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Taishee, May 6, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  2. soysos7342

soysos7342 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I soysos7342 agree to repay the loan with any interest applied to it as stated in the contract.

3. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    please use this format for the agreement:

4. soysos7342

soysos7342 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN: Soysos7342
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

5. Harryhaz1

Harryhaz1 RIP Lava sponge.
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,111
    Could I ask that you add a limit of some sort, so the debt has some payback time (so that soy can't just not repay it forever)
    Taishee
    soysos7342

#5 Harryhaz1, May 6, 2013
  6. soysos7342

soysos7342 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    We said it goes up by each week

#6 soysos7342, May 6, 2013
  7. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    ok
    New Contract:
    IGN:
    Taishee

Taishee, soysos7342

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to loan soyos7342 $30,000 eco dollars for a maximum of 2 months, starting on the date of Monday, May 6th, 2013 and ending on the day Saturday, July 6th, 2014. If soyos7342 is able to repay his debt within 1 week of receiving his loan, no interest will be charged. If he is not able to repay within the first week, soyos7342 will be charged $3,000 eco dollars for each additional week for which he has not repaid the loan. Loan must be paid in one full payment.
    Example of payment required: within first week-30k after 1 week-33k after 2 weeks 36k after 3 weeks 39k...etc

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    soyos7342 must agree to repay the loan with any interest applied to it as stated in the contract.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#7 Taishee, May 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  8. soysos7342

soysos7342 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN: Soysos7342
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

9. Harryhaz1

Harryhaz1 RIP Lava sponge.

Ratings:
    +1,111
    Contract Approved

10. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Contract has been unlocked.

Taishee is to fix the date from 2014 to 2013, and soysos7342 please resign it after Taishee has stated they have fixed the contract.

11. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    New New Contract:
    IGN:
    Taishee

Taishee, soysos7342

I agree to loan soyos7342 $30,000 eco dollars for a maximum of 2 months, starting on the date of Monday, May 6th, 2013 and ending on the day Saturday, July 6th, 2013. If soyos7342 is able to repay his debt within 1 week of receiving his loan, no interest will be charged. If he is not able to repay within the first week, soyos7342 will be charged $3,000 eco dollars for each additional week for which he has not repaid the loan. Loan must be paid in one full payment.

Yes

12. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
  13. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
  14. Pab_Jr

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Please wait patiently while this is discussed with other staff.

15. Taishee

Taishee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    okay thank you.

16. Pab_Jr

Ratings:
    +1,151
  17. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    Considering soysos7342 is not making an effort to reply back to either the thread or to Taishee about this situation and that the 30k loan has not repaid at all, it appears to me that soysos7342 is not going to do anything more about this.

Soysos7342 banned for Breach of Contract.
    Contract Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.