Contract: 200x200 town of Highland Jr.

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by WackoOwner_45, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WackoOwner_45

WackoOwner_45 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: Wackoowner_45
    <your in-game name.>

Users Involved in this Contract: Lereos
    <the other user(s) involved with this contract. All users listed must sign.>

General Purpose of Contract: Town Creation of Highland Jr. in exchange of 25k. I will setup the border of the town, then Lereos will apply for res, then mayor. After those apps are processed, i will pay him 25k and he will make me owner of Highland Jr.
    <general outline of what the contract is for.>

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    <list here terms that you will uphold in this contract.>

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: Yes, Lereos Just state that below with the reply format
    <list here terms that the other parties will be agreeing to by signing this contract.>

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree
    <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>

2. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
    WackoOwner_45 please write the terms you agree to under the contract initiator terms, and the terms lereos must agree to under the terms for other users involved.

Lereos please remember to post your agreement to the contract.

3. WackoOwner_45

WackoOwner_45 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    COntract closed, not meet

4. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180

Thread locked.