[Complaint]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by eddieabery, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddieabery

eddieabery Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
    Felon Username: beetron660
    Complaint: i suspect the user is using nodus
    Evidence:
    Additional Information: i was running my internet of a iphone so the video is a bit laggy

#1 eddieabery, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  2. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    Locked & User Banned
    After studying Nodus for a few weeks, for Moderator purposes, I basically learned all of its features, and how it works. I've came to the Conclusion that this user is indeed using a Nodus Client, which therefor breaks our Section VI: Clause I:Hacking and Hacked Client. User has been banned. Thank you for reporting this, and an extra thank you for linking us to a video - It's one of the best sources of Evidence, and everyone should use it. If you have any Questions, Concerns, or Inquiries regarding this Complaint handled by myself, please send me a Private Message on the forums for I can further assist you.
    "Fly, speed, air build, and teleport hacking is not tolerated - as with all other hacking. This includes x-ray hacking, as well as x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (this includes glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited. Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever. Hacked clients include, but are not limited to, the Nodus client."

#2 Jetscat, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.