[Complaint]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by pat2100, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat2100

pat2100 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +361
    Felon Username accusolhd
    Complaint . accusolhd took my melon sword
    Evidence screen shot: [​IMG]
    Additional Information I purchased the melon sword from ndm57dcraft called nd's baby. I paid $3000 to accussolhd for unlimited erepairs , he repaired my tools out of my repair chest previous times. I left my melon sword in the chest to be repaired and it was gone and i asked accusolhd and he did not respond to my pm's . so I talked to mod hcpillaroffire and tommy_t came and said that accussolhd was in the chest. So later in the afternoon i asked accusolhd to return my repaired melon sword. He said he took it on purpose. I called the mods when he would not return my melon sword that I had paid him to repair. They stated I am not the first person to complain of him taking a melon sword. As i was talking to the mods he was in trade trying to sell a melon sword; which is either mine or the other poor guys. Thank you for your time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Explorer_Joe

Explorer_Joe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Dude, that sucks! :(

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Please do not comment on complaints unless you have something important to say that can help with the case.

Warned

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Do you have screenshots of him selling you unlimited e-repairs?

5. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +71
    This is what happened. That day Pat2100 wanted an E-repair. I said ok and tped to him. We did an chest so that nothing was lost on the ground. He modified me to the chest to repair the items. I then repaired the items and put them back in the chest. He then took all the items and left. I then went their that night and seen that he forgot to un cmodify me. Then I seen an Melon sword in the chest. If you check the logs you can see he never told me that he put the melon sword back in the chest to be repaired nor did he ever say that the chest we used is an unlimited e-repair chest. This was 6 hours after I did an e-repair for pat2100 that I found the sword. You can check logs that at this time I found the sword that he didn't ask for an E-repair. Even though you probably won't take my word he doesn't have any proof stating that we made that an unlimited e-repair chest. I wouldn't be this low and scam with my donation features. I believe what I did was legal and that I shouldn't be banned or any action taken. I have too much to risk and I wouldn't risk it over 300k.

6. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71
    And what he said about me taking it and never returning it then you can especially check logs on that. Hes changing the story. He asked me if I took his melon sword on purpose meaning that I meant to take it. It's his fault for putting the Melon sword back in the chest without asking for an E-repair.

Hes making up his own story now. This was an day after the incident occured.. Why would he ask if I took the melon sword the day after and not at the time of the repair. Hes seriously making stuff up and it's getting annoying.

7. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder

Ratings:
    +879

One thing I would like to point out in your reply here that seemed to spark closer attention, and it would need to be answered here. Why would you randomly TP to that chest at night hoping to find his melon sword in the chest? What would make you think that you would still be /cmodified to the chest and that the sword if anything would be in there? Since the fact that most people store their Melon Swords in ender chests or in a secure chest location. I do believe there is much more to this story than you are explaining to us.

8. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    I'm just gonna say it , don't be an ass , just give him his melon sword , back you know it the right thing to do , you made a vouch thread yet doing this issint making that thread to good , suggestion give pat his melon sword back , it was a simple mistake , yet you run away with his melon sword , give it back Accusol , how would you feel if you left your chest unlocked and someone stole your melon sword? Not good aye ! So give it back :)

K thnx bye :) * I already warned myself *

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71
    Lawl.. I set my home there hoping that he would put something in their for me to take... Some people aren't as bright as others and forget. He forgot to remove me. Just plesae check the logs and get this over with. I'm tired of being acusing of doing something legal. As you can see he has no proof of me giving him an unlimited e-repair chest.

10. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71

1 thing is don't reply to this if it doesn't involve you and A vouch thread is for people to see your trusted. Doing something legal may be wrong to some people but doesn't make you untrustworthy. I did everything legit. Also somebody would never steal mine. I keep mine in an enderchest like another person should do. But yet some people don't understand to un modify someone from an chest.

11. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    Im very sorry to, but like what icondigi said, dont be like that accusol, many users will start to dislike you for what you are doing, as if void_y0 wasn't enough you do it again and scam for a melon sword, i just ask since i sold this sword to pat2100 that you give it back and stop being a a*s, as what you did is "legal" you're borderline scamming, techinally it is scamming and i know you, any chance you get to scam legally you will take. Just please for the sake of being nice for once give it back and stop being greedy

12. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    I typically refrain from doing this, but can't help it. I'm getting sick of these troll looking for ways to bend rules to basically steal from others.

Feel free to warn me...

Accusol you know what you did was wrong and it still techniqually is breaking the rules. In this case you admitted to taking this sword and even preconcieved a way to get it by taking advantage of another. If you read the rules, any bending or abusing any potential loop holes in the rules to troll or harrass another user is still breaking the rules. I'm really getting tired of people going out of their way to find any way to do wrong on this server and get away with. Regardless of the outcome here, I will make it a point to do everything I can to prevent you from doing this to anyone in the future.

Again sorry to the staff team. I am confident that justice will be done here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
    #12 ajp79, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  13. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
    You should know better than to post on complaints that don't involve you.

Warned

14. pat2100

pat2100 Builder

Ratings:
    +361
    these are a few more screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71
    Those are screenshots of me telling you that the Chest wasn't an unlimited e-repair chest... but whatever you want to upload you can. Hopefully you get a screenshot of you telling me that the chest was an unlimited e-repair chest

16. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    AccusolHD had been on the server asking to borrow a melon sword just a few minutes ago, I pm'd him with "You already have one you don't need one -_-" he thusly pm'd back saying "Sold it." I can see in screenshots Pat2100 uploaded a bit ago that he (accusolHD) offered to give the sword back for 100k, then 125k. Now how can he give the sword back if he doesn't have it? http://imgur.com/a/omdEL

17. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71
    I swear, There has been 5 replys on this thread that the people shouldn't be doing. Is any action every going to be taken? Everybody is doing it because they think this warn system is a joke.

18. lavajok

lavajok Builder

Ratings:
    +130
    BLTwitch the staff team is aware he sold it, and to whom it was sold. Thank you for the information. To all others posting on this complaint, please stop. Refresh yourselves on the rules of the Ban Appeals/Complaints Section.

#18 lavajok, Jun 6, 2013
  19. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
    accusolHD in regards to the warning system, when someone is warned 3 times, they are forum banned.

20. brandbauer

brandbauer ℬeacon ℒegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +798
    I have some very crucial information towards taking melon swords out of chests. Please read below.

I blowtube123, stole a melon sword once from an unlocked chest in the middle of an e-repair transaction. This transaction took place in a spawn shop. I quickly stole this sword and ran. As of what I thought, stealing from unlocked chests was legal, but stealing from unlocked chests in the middle of a e-repair transition is considered trolling.

Afterwards, I kept the sword for that night until Unknownrider began to PM me. The word spread quick that I took this sword. Inappropriate names were thrown at me, but that didn't stop me from keeping the sword. After Unknownrider settled me down, I agreed to not give back the sword at all, for this was not illegal. Unknownrider kept saying the humane thing to do was to just give back the sword, but this was just a game to me.

In the end, andrewkm ended up taking the sword out of my inventory and gave it back to the user. Everything seemed to be going downhill for me until I noticed some things. I am a mature and humane person, I treat others the way I would want to be treated. As for me, taking the sword made me even stronger in the long run.

I learn from the mistakes I make. AcussolHD, please learn from your mistakes like I did. Do what you want, but make the right decisions.

This is just a little something I felt needed to be shared. Hopefully, AccusolHD will understand.

#20 brandbauer, Jun 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.