[Complaint]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by roborule, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roborule

roborule Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +101
    Felon Username: Matroxic

Complaint: In a quick rundown he said he would sell me a Eff V Unbr III pumpkin axe for 5k, however he then gave me a Eff IV axe. He told me that this was his pumpkin axe. I find this ridiculous.

Evidence
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Additional Information: I talked to RyanJF1 To verify the definition of a pumkin axe is a Eff V Unbr III axe.

#1 roborule, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  2. Matroxic

Matroxic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    We never specified on the stats of the pump axe. I told you I was selling my pump axe which I did. It is the axe I use to farm pumpkins. Look at the 1st picture I said my pump axe, with my understanding I sold you my pump axe.

3. roborule

roborule Builder

Ratings:
    +101
    I asked you to place the axe in a donation chest, you can see in the picture. The axe placed in this chest was a Eff V Unbr III axe. This is the axe I purchased however not the axe I received.

4. Matroxic

Matroxic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Also I never said I would sell you a Unb 3 Eff 5 axe "In a quick rundown he said he would sell me a Eff V Unbr III pumpkin axe for 5k" I said I would sell you my pump axe which I did.

5. roborule

roborule Builder

Ratings:
    +101
    See above post.

6. Matroxic

Matroxic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Please show evidence that you specifically told me to place the axe I was selling in the chest and show evidence of the axe in the chest.

7. Matroxic

Matroxic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    I am sorry for the misunderstanding and I am sorry this is going down like this. But I did sell you my pump axe and that is what I advertised it as.

8. roborule

roborule Builder

Ratings:
    +101
    I have spoken to several other people and they say you scammed them just like this. Shaneman was trying to warn me. I should have listened. I think this scam is ridiculous and I think it is common knowledge that a pumpkin axe is a Eff V Unbr III axe. You'd think a "mature" builder such as yourself would know these things. Seeing as you did file a Staff App. In the effort of not continuing this flame war though, I will not post on this thread any more until asked by a staff member.

#8 roborule, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  9. Matroxic

Matroxic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    I also am not very knowledgeable with this game obviously I applied to be a moderator as a builder. I do however know the rules and there is know rule stating a "pump" axe has to have stats of unb 3 and eff 5, especially an axe labeled my pump axe. I am not scamming nor do I have not intent to I am simply advertising what I am selling. Just pointing this out, do not blame me for selling a wrong item to you when we didn't even confirm stats. So until you have significant evidence that I am scamming please do not swaive people into ostracizing me through calling me a scammer.

10. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Do you have a screenshot which shows the stated stats of the axe you wanted, or the axe you were going to receive?

11. roborule

roborule Builder

Ratings:
    +101
    No, however I believe if you were to check his inventory you would find that he has a Eff V Unbr III axe in his inventory as this is what he showed me. The axe I then received was a Fortune III Unbr III Eff IV axe. I suppose it was silly of me not to take pictures of the axe in the chest seeing as I believed this is what I would receive.

12. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Without additional evidence, and with only the statement that he would sell you "my pumpkin axe", which could indeed mean the axe he uses for farming pumpkins, even if it isn't a max stat axe, we cannot take this complaint further. If you happen to come across any further evidence, please refile the complaint.

13. Tommy_T

Tommy_T ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +219
    Matroxic after seeing that there are in fact 3 seperate people complaining about you doing the same thing I find it amusing that you still deny it.

You knew what he was asking for, he defined what he was purchasing. You then claimed ownership of an item that he was asking for. Just because you didnt specify its stats doesnt mean you're free and clear. Omissiions carry just as much wait as an act.

User banned

#13 Tommy_T, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.