{Complaint} Tommy_T abuse of game admin power

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by BigFatDonkeyHead, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigFatDonkeyHead

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +99
    Minecraft username:
    Aporth

Felon User:
    Tommy_T

What Tommy_T did wrong:
    As a spectator I noticed Tommy_T banned Matroxic for so called scamming and bending the rules. YOU BANNED THE PLAYER WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE

Evidence:
    First off this is one of the staff applicant questions, of course you are not a supermod but it would still apply to you. You obviously banned a player by claiming the player matroxic scammed three different players. E. As a spectator this is not anywhere near bending the rules or scamming. Matroxic sold what he was advertising. You can see from Kmaxwell's post that there is not significant evidence as he stated. FIND FORUM POST HERE. http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/complaint.54325/ It says no where that a pumpkin axe is unb 3 and eff 5. Matroxic was simply selling his pumpkin farming axe. It is the buyer's fault for not being specific in what he was buying. You failed to take account that all three of those so called complaints did not provide significant evidence. Roburole didn't even post a screen shot of him asking what the pump axe was and nirnir32 didn't even post a screenshot or a video. I feel you are abusing your power of admin to ban a player for a action you do not agree with. This is wrong bans would be happening a lot more if every admin or mod did this. YOU BANNED WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE.

You see a supermod abusing their power and not abiding by the staff rules. What do you do?

[ ]Pretend I never saw the supermod abuse their power.
    [ ]Only report the supermod if I don't like them.
    [ ]Tell just the supermod and state for him to not tell anyone.
    [ ]Ask my friends what I should do first.
    [ ]Tell all the staff in the staff section and be open about it.
    [ ]Tell a few staff members but not the admin.
    [ ]Tell just the supermod and let him do what he needs to do.
    [ ]Keep the abuse to myself if I like the supermod and don't want to wreck the online friendship with them.
    [X]Take a screen shot for proof.
    [X]Other. (Specify)

http://i.imgur.com/oz4k0tE.jpg

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    All staff complaints are to be pm'd directly to Andrewkm, and wewinagain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.