[Complaint TheStaticAge98]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Solstice18, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solstice18

Solstice18 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +83
    Felon Username: TheStaticAge98

Complaint: Failed to donate for me at the time of transaction. Earlier today we made the agreement in the following screenshots. This is to ensure that he still plans to follow through, since we already missed one redeeming cycle.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/gHReJIA,u1SQ3Xf,FlvApMz,En930lT,kCjJlqg

Additional Information: I had been saving up for extcommands+ and his $20 donation was going to get me there. however i log back on to find only the $50 that i had donated myself. He is in breach of his agreement.

2. Solstice18

Solstice18 Builder

Ratings:
    +83
    Also, i have received no mail, ingame or on the forums indicating this was simply a benign error/delay.

3. Nicodemux

Nicodemux Builder

Ratings:
    +384
    Hi Solstice18,

What do you mean by "earlier today"? Remember that donations are processed once every 24 to 48 hours. The most recent time was a few hours ago, as seen here: http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threa...romotions-giftcard-credits.27829/#post-259595

Was your conversation a significant amount of time (multiple hours) before that last donation processing occurred? I see from your screenshots timestamp that it appears so, but since timezones vary I just want to be sure.

TheStaticAge98 please send solstice18 a forum PM with your transactionID for this donation as soon as possible. If this is not done within 24 hours, further action could be taken. Please also reply here to say that this has been done.

Action Taken: Instructed TheStaticAge98 to provide paypal transaction ID to solstice18, thread left unlocked pending response.

#3 Nicodemux, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  4. Solstice18

Solstice18 Builder

Ratings:
    +83
    Just to help the investigation, "earlier today" (yesterday) was 2-3 hours before the donations and giftcards were processed. this was also the same time at which i donated my $50, and that went through.

#4 Solstice18, Jun 9, 2013
  5. Nicodemux

Nicodemux Builder

Ratings:
    +384
    Solstice18, TheStaticAge98 says he gave you the transaction ID. As seen in this screenshot. Please provide the transaction ID via forum PM to AndrewKM so AndrewKM can determine what happened. Maybe it just didn't go through the last time. If you didn't get the transaction ID from TheStaticAge, please refile another complaint and reference this complaint, otherwise hopefully you can work it out with AndrewKM since only he has the authority to look into matters regarding the paypal transactions.
    [​IMG]

Action Taken: Thread locked pending resolution with AndrewKM about whether the donation is still pending.

#5 Nicodemux, Jun 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.