[Complaint] MHXL

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by iSneaky, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    #1 iSneaky, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  2. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Throughout the next 10-30 minutes I will be reviewing this issue and checking the logs. The complaint will be left unlocked for me to make a decision after checking the logs for further detail.

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Hello xOSneakyBaconOx,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the staff team's attention! After reviewing your screenshots, the screenshots office sent to me via Forum PM and the logs, this user was definitely going way to far. He excessively insulted office, spammed him, and used vulgar language directed towards him! On ECC we do not tolerate when players do things like this, especially to such extreme extent.

In the screenshots office sent me, I saw the user spam him very rude and vulgar language at least 14 times. This was not necessary and I am sure that none of the players on ecocitycraft would want these things to be said to them. What MHXL said was very vulgar and was directed at office. In the screenshots you have posted here he is disrespecting/insulting office repeatedly, which is against the server rules.

Seeing that MHXL is a resident and and has been told to read the server rules at least twice, he should have known that what he was doing is against the server rules and that he broke many of them. The amount of rules broken by him today is truly depressing. Even though I was offline when many of these things were said, I still have seen enough that I can make a clear decision. MHXL will be banned for the following reasons:

1) Vulgar Language directed towards another player (officepwnz123)
    2) Spamming (He spammed vulgar language to officepwnz123)
    3) Harassing another player (officepwnz123)
    4) Trolling (User was asked to stop a few times and did not follow the instructions)

Locked - MHXL banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.