[Complaint] Mass Town Removal

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by jvhosmuffin, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvhosmuffin

jvhosmuffin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    Felon Username
    ninjamonkey551 and nicolelatorio
    Complaint

I bought my first plot in the town of Reach. I have since then been removed, along with about 20 other members. I was stopping by this morning to pick up some things, and I saw that the gate had been blocked and the town had been severely griefed or was in the process of renovation. I was able to get out and look around, and saw a sign saying something about grief. I don't know exactly what happened, but it seems like either the town was sold from Ninjamonkey551 (who sold me my plot) to Nicolelatorio (a resident rank), or there was a severe grief in the town. However, I have looked through all of their posts (They are the two owners of the town currently, and there are still like 8 people left as members in the town), and there was no thread by either of them about a mass removal, nor did they contact me. I have been on the server at least once every day since then, so there is absolutely no way that I should be removed for inactivity. Also, Ninjamonkey551 has been inactive for over 3 weeks, so he may not be returning. However, nicolelatorio is offline since like a day or so ago, so she is probably the person to talk to concerning this matter.

Here is the rule I am basing my complaint on:

Clause IV: Seizure of Property

Mayors have the right to remove anyone from their town at any point, regardless of reason, without the need for a refund of the cost of the plot, as long as the following criteria are met:
    • Sufficient warning is given ahead of time (a minimum of three days required, for evicting entire towns we appreciate 7 days notice by means of a thread posted on the forums in the town section regarding it.)
    • The user in question is given time to move their items from the town in question
    However, under circumstances where a serious breaching of the rules has occurred, such as in the instance of grief, the user is banned from the server or alternatively the mayor has expressly specified (proof of which will be required), the above criteria need not be met.

I was not informed of my removal ahead of time in any way, shape or form, and I wasn't given time to move my items from the town.

Evidence: I don't have a screenshot of my transaction of a plot about 4 weeks ago, but the situation of the town can be seen by anyone

Additional Information none

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

I will be looking into this issue.

nicolelatorio
    Ninjamonkey551

Can either of you provide evidence that a warning was given to the active members of your town prior to removal?

Revanrose6

#2 Revanrose6, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,
    Seeing as neither player has replied to this complaint, no evidence of a warning could be found in game or in the forum, and there is clear evidence of active players with locks not having perms, I will be banning both players. I hope they can explain their actions on appeal.

Revanrose6

Nicolelatorio and NinjaMonkey551 Banned for Illegal Seizure of Property in the Reach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.