[Complaint]Klausash

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by lord_shaxt, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +8
    He is THE most rude person I've met on minecraft..He's rude to new players everyone is new to a game a one point..Correct?

2. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    He swears a lot and tells people to f off, name calling..

3. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Exactly, I get maybe once per day (if that) but he's said that like 4-5 times today toward people

4. klausash

klausash Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    guys im sorry ill be better im just impatient with noobs they bug me i've been playing so long i automaticly think ppl are experts like me

5. Demondar

Demondar Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    How did my asking "how do you protect chests" affect you? It was a completely general question.. No one was bugging you to provoke such a negative response. Don't blame the noobs on your terrible attitude. You have an obnoxious, impatient, snobby attitude. If anyone is being bugged, it seems to be the community with you're bad attitude.

6. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    can you be any more cocky >_<

7. decaprime

decaprime Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Klausash is entirely too aggressive towards people, and not just new players. I am a noob, I stated as much when I started playing the server and welikeike22 took me in to show me the ropes and gave me a plot in athens two spaces over from Klausash. I went over to visit and introduce myself before I had much built, I clicked his chest and it opened and there was some stuff in there I said "hey dude you should lock your chest up" and he accused me of stealing (which I didn't, in fact I told him how to prevent it). I then fell into his mining pit which was uncovered, he flailed after me yelling and cursing at me to get out of his stuff. He then tried to trap me in his pit ("hey I want to show you something", while holding a trap door in his hand ontop his uncovered pit). I said "just leave me alone" a number of times to him. I told him to not mine into my place, when I was mining under my property I saw him coming towards me, I said "you're about to mine into my house, go the other way" he continued and came up into my house (I had everything locked and put away so he couldn't steal anything). I don't really care about swearing, in fact I wish the rules were a little bit more loose about it, but there is a difference in swearing out of frustration/fright/accident and telling people off and swearing at them. He even was swearing at ike, the guy who gave him a free plot in athens, after suggesting that he could add another note to his door chime... we're talking about door chimes... seriously its nothing to be so aggressive about.

I'm new to the server and I didn't want to have to make my first post a complaint but this was the topic of discussion in chat all morning so I thought i'd contribute to hopefully settling it by giving my testimony.

8. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    The swearing rule is only as tight as it is because tons of the players on the server are 10-13. I've argued about it before, but argue both for and against it.. I've learned not to care if my bro (and sis now ..) see swearing or hear swearing in Vent, lol... Schools can be much worse than the swearing in MC.

As for Klausash, I haven't had any personal experiences with him, but I have seen him call people names and get upset and swear at people for little things.. If there was a discussion about him in chat today, then that sure isn't going to help him. :l

9. Skilkit

Skilkit Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    We should get rid of him. He was acting like an angry drunk, started calling people names, got put into jail temporarily and then when he got out he was challenging everyone to fights :laugh:

10. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    In the pvp arena? It's encouraged to take problems to pvp, actually.. violence solves stuff, sadly. :|

11. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder

Ratings:
    +8
  12. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Well he's out of Athens now. His griefing into another members territory then blaming him for it was the last straw in a long line of complaints.

13. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    I think he should get a 3 day ban or somthing, This is unbeilveiable... He's broken the rules a handful of chances, Give him a punishment he will learn from...

Mack

14. Maskedsalesman

Ratings:
    +0
    he's bothering everyone. this isn't the first complaint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.