[Complaint] House in ruins, thoughts in shambles.

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Explorer_Joe, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explorer_Joe

Explorer_Joe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Now, even though I don't have screenshots, I will tell you the truth up to the point of the screenshot I do have. Today I had asked for an e-repair, and upon koko_2022's arrival he gave me the repair, then logged out inside my house. Thinking nothing of it I continued my gameplay, whereupon later he logged back in (still inside my house) then began looting my brewing stands. Once he had finished looting those he told me to either give him my chain armor or I would not receive my potions back. Upon refusing this he gave me some of them back, but most assured not all. Then a while later I came up from my basement to find him in my house again, with two blocks beside my door destroyed. Now note, YES my house was in the wild, but it was within 10 blocks of my normal house and the town owner had given me the OK to set up a brewing operation and I had named it "The Bullet Brewery" in honor of the fact that I had started making speed potions. Well, later koko_2022 and jassimq were once again in my house! koko_2022 had teleported jassimq to my house where they began to grief everything. Since my house was located in the wild I was forced to sit idly by as the began to decimate my house block by block while I was powerless to do anything. I had tried asking for help but the supermod had said there was nothing he could do, and left. After he had completely destroyed my house he moved onto a public pier I had made in order to help the newer players in our town make money by providing them with fishing poles and a place to go. Also this pier is the place where I stood for hours talking to my girlfriend, which gave it immense sentimental value. It was like watching my love being torn to pieces while my hands were tied behind my back. It was excessively frustrating to the point of near rage. As soon as he had finished destroying my hard work he began to taunt me, and even at one point threatened to report me to the forums. I understand that he "technically" didn't do anything wrong, but I thought that the Eco server was all about respect. Here is the screenshot of koko_2022 and jassimq destroying my house. --> [​IMG]

I know there isn't much you could do, but anything would be nice...

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,342
    Hello,

I am very sorry this happened to you, however, there is nothing that can be done. In regards to the griefing accusation:

In regards to the accusation of an abuse of donator abilities, we the staff have determined that accepting a TP request means you are willing to deal with what may occur when the person arrives. Allowing that player to TP to the wild means you are accepting they may grief the area and steal anything unlocked. The wild is and always will be fair game.

I am truly sorry this has occurred, however, if you wish to get protected land please contact a mayor+ or get mayor yourself.

If you have any further questions on the complaint feel free to PM me.

Revanrose6

Complaint Dismissed - No Rules Broken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.