Co-Mayor Application for Bolt City

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by chargers2417, Jun 22, 2012.

1. chargers2417

chargers2417 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +564
    Please follow the format below and answer the questions.
    *there will 2 co-mayors

1)Why do you think you should be a co-mayor for Bolt City?

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why.

3)What does being a co-mayor mean to you?

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this?

In order to apply you must be Resident+ and have at least 1 person vouch for you that you are trustworthy and nice. (may include friends)

Good luck, I will pick co-mayor on a later date, I will post later.

2. vengfulbacon

vengfulbacon Builder

Ratings:
    +337
    1)Why do you think you should be a co-mayor for Bolt City? i think i should be a co mayor for bolt city because i have been one of the first few to buy a plot.i also have been helping lots of people in town with free repairs, and water placements.

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why. if a co mayor is not trustworthy or respectful no one would purchase a plot and the town would eventually die out.

3)What does being a co-mayor mean to you? being a co mayor means that i can help the town even more, along with my repairs and water placements.

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this? i understand this

In order to apply you must be Resident+ and have at least 1 person vouch for you that you are trustworthy and nice. (may include friends)

3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    I, WeirdBuilder Waffle AwesomeSauce, Hereby vouch for vengefulbacon. :D

4. vengfulbacon

vengfulbacon Builder

Ratings:
    +337
    thank you waffle AwesomeSauce

5. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    1)Why do you think you should be a co-mayor for Bolt City?: I think that i should be a co-mayor for BoltCity because i am one of the biggest supporters of BoltCity (I have a 45x45 and a store right now soon to be more that that) I really think the city will be one of the coolest and best cities out there soon and feel I would make a great responsible comayor.

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why.: In order to make a town great and have people want to come and live there you must have nice respectful mayors/comayors otherwise word will spread and you will become less and less popular of a town and and less and less people will live there.

3)What does being a co-mayor mean to you?: Being a comayor would be a great experience for me considering I'm only a resident when I eventually do become Mayor I will be able to help my town out much better than I would without this experience. Also soon I am getting extcommand, extcreations and water to help out the town I'm thinking residents of the town get free or discounted services you may choose.

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this?: I understand and will abide by this rule.

6. schloty24

schloty24 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I am vouching for schloty21 he is a great player and know he will make a great co-mayor for BoltCity. :)

7. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    thank you schloty24

8. IsotopicGoose

IsotopicGoose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1)Why do you think you should be a co-mayor for Bolt City? I am a big supporter of the city in which i own a house, farm plot, storage locker, and a store. Also, I am a good leader and I'm fair. I help the city at hard times and I'm also fun (but I don't go to far)

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why. I never grief and I never disobey a superior. I'm reliable because I love the city, and want to do anything to help it!. I'm respectful because I never tease people, loose my cool, or use harsh language. And I'm trustworthy because I never go off the deep end, take bribery from people, etc.

3)What does being a co-mayor mean to you? It means helping with running the city such as selling plots and then giving the money to the mayor, helping people answer questions about the city such as building codes, and keeping order maintained like the case where my next door neighbor harassed me which would require (if case was serious enough) a temporary ban from bolt city until the case is passed to the mayor to decide what to do.

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this?Yes, I understand will fully obey all rules of the city.

Good luck, I will pick co-mayor on a later date, I will post later.

9. chargers2417

chargers2417 Builder

Ratings:
    +564
    I like all the applications so far!

10. austinberger

austinberger Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    1)Why do you think you should be a co-mayor for Bolt City? i am respectfull to any one and i try to all ways help

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why. because it is not right to be mean or desrespectful

3)What does being a co-mayor mean to you? it means u have a great responsability and u need to do it

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this?yes i do

11. sadistic_angel

sadistic_angel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    i vouch for wildgoose2.

12. emuthenerd

emuthenerd Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    a. I know you
    b. I take instruction easily and can run Bolt City when you aren't there

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why.
    Good service = happy people = more money for the mayor

Respecting all residents and keeping the town in order

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this?
    Yes

I am resident. You or CornShootr could vouch for me

13. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
    Well first off, I have no way to make money. xD I also believe I should because I am a trustworthy and nice person. I have many connections and can persuade someone to buy anything, if it is the right person.

I have filled out a moderator application many times, and this is almost the same. You must be these things 1) because people won't trust a dishonest and untrustworthy mayor. It is simple. They think you might scam you, or worse!!

It means a lot. It symbolizes the trust you would have put in me, and shows the responsibility put in me to perform these actions.

Completely. This is very understandable!

14. xAvezzezze

xAvezzezze Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Personally I think MonkeyBUTT244 would be a great co-mayor, He is a responsable owner of 2 towns (one of which I live) and he always is nice and respectful to other players, Which is probably one of the many reasons he was a moderator once. I recommend MonkeyBUTT244 if you are to choose a co-mayor.

15. MinerOFcrafts102

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    1)Why do you think you should be a co-mayor for Bolt City? Because i can handle the position and make the right decisions and i would like to be higher up in the town and help people.

2)In order to become co-mayor you must be trustworthy, and respectful to all players. Tell me why. Because if you are not trustworthy or respectful people could start leaving the city and not liking our town and we will get a bad reputation
    no one will like you and they will tr to greif or say mean things so you have to be a rolemodel for them so they do the right thing also.

3)What does being a co-mayor mean to you? It means alot because i realy like this server and i think im good freinds with chargers and the people of the town and i might be able to improve things if nesacary.

4)If you are caught doing anything against the rules, you will be removed and banned from the city. Do you understand this? Yes

In order to apply you must be Resident+ and have at least 1 person vouch for you that you are trustworthy and nice. (may include friends) I applyed for res and they r like days behind on applications so im just waiting and ill probaly get it and i can have wildgoose2, Krillx022, DiamondsVsGold, chargers2417, several others also just dont remember their name.

16. chargers2417

chargers2417 Builder

Ratings:
    +564
    Crap i didnt know this many people were going to apply :( this is going to be tough

17. chargers2417

chargers2417 Builder

Ratings:
    +564
    Head Co-Mayor: wildgoose2
    Head Co-Mayor: MonkeyBUTT244
    Supervisor: schloty21
    Secretary: MinerofCrafts102

Supervisors are people who check for griefs and any person breaking rules. Supervisor may also sell plots.
    Secratery keeps track of all people who have bought plots and sells plots.
    *Both of these jobs are very important to me because they help a lot and cause me less stress. :D Also if you sell a plot, pm or /mail me or any of the two co-mayors

For Head Co-Mayors you must be the must dependable people I have. Do NOT abuse your power. You may sell plots and remove people from town. You are an owner.

18. chargers2417

chargers2417 Builder

Ratings:
    +564
    Please lock. thanks