Closing of Innistrad

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by xHarambae, Jul 2, 2012.

1. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    Okay everyone, the Mayor and I have delt with many grief reports since we opened the town. We have decided when we open the town again; we'll only have Residents+! The reason is we think that "most" of our griefers are builders. So, Thursday, July 4th, 2012, Innistrad we'll be closing. So, we need ALL the Residents in the town to remove their chests, if not they become ours. :D

Our "New" Rules will be:
    1.) No griefing
    2.) No scamming
    3.) No stealing
    4.) May not build outside your plot!
    5.) Extra person = $1000
    6.) If you buy anything from the town, you WILL NOT get Refunds!

*Note: We now ONLY accept Resident+!

2. lavajok

lavajok Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +130
    I am officially the new owner of Innistrad. The above rules are in effect, and more will be added. Everyone who Giant_leader left on the town can stay. Everyone else needs to have their stuff out by Monday, July 9th 2012 or LWC removals will be filed. Shrink, need you to PM in game when you get on.

3. lavajok

lavajok Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +130
    Added rules so far:
    1. Until further notice, no digging under your plot. Period. If you have already dug under, that's fine. Do not expand.
    2. No trolling/flaming. No exceptions. No explanation needed.
    3. Only mayors and comayors may sell plots. If you want to move out and sell, let us know.
    4. No square, cobble or dirt houses. We will level them. You will get 2 warnings. 3rd time, you're out.
    Just have fun and be creative. This city is going to boom, just like my previous ones.