Chunkfarm contract revision.

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Remiusu, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remiusu

Remiusu Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Original Contract: [Link]
    IGN:

@MassaHarambe

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Remiusu

General Purpose of Contract:

Transferring ownership from the towns of ChunkFarm, ChunkFarm1, ChunkFarm2, ChunkFarm3, and ChunkFarm4 from @MassaHarambe to @Remiusu.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @MassaHarambe's towns, which may be filed by @Remiusu at a later time.
    • @Remiusu agrees to transfer $2,000,000 ECD on a payment to @MassaHarambe through a chest shop at the coords of x: 104 y: 64 z: 11891 in ChunkFarm2 within 8 weeks (56 days) of this contract's approval.
      • The payment plan schedule will follow as:
        • Week 1 (1/1/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 2 (1/8/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 3 (1/15/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 4 (1/22/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 5 (1/29/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 6 (2/5/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 7 (2/12/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 8 (2/19/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 9 (2/26/2020): $250,000 ECD
        • Week 10 (3/4/2020): $250,000 ECD
          • Green = scheduled payment plan
          • Red = scheduled payment plan with late fees

• @Remiusu agrees to transfer $500,000 ECD in late fees if the full payment has not been made to @MassaHarambe within 8 weeks (56 days) of this contract's approval. @Remiusu will be given 2 weeks (14 days) extra to pay the late fees ($500,000 ECD) + original agreement ($2,000,000) for a grand total of $2,500,000 ECD.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

IGN:

@Remiusu

Users Involved in this Contract:

@shrinkwrap4me (aka @MassaHarambe )

General Purpose of Contract:

Amend original contract which transferred ownership of the towns of ChunkFarm, ChunkFarm1, ChunkFarm2, ChunkFarm3, and ChunkFarm4 from @shrinkwrap4me to @Remiusu.

I, @Remiusu, previously agreed to keep @shrinkwrap4me as a member of the above stated towns for the foreseeable future.

After discussion of my intent to use the town to provide plots to players, MassaHarambe AKA @shrinkwrap4me, stated they do not need/want to be added to the town any longer. This amendment is to provide proof of this statement so that removal of player @shrinkwrap4me from towns ChunkFarm, ChunkFarm1, ChunkFarm2, ChunkFarm3, and ChunkFarm4 will no longer be breach of contract.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

2. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
  3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings: