Buying thememorious President in enchange for his town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Zombie_Jamboree, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombie_Jamboree

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    IGN:

@Zombie_Jamboree

Users Involved in this Contract:

@thememorious

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will transfer 180,000 EcoDollars to @thememorious .
    • I will provide @thememorious with the future town's coordinates and world.
    • @thememorious will file a President application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named Brighttree4 and placed at the given location.
    • @thememorious will add @Zombie_Jamboree as a region owner when the town is approved.
    • @thememorious will lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @Zombie_Jamboree will become the new owner.
    • @thememorious agrees this contract can be used as evidence for a Town Transfer.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @Zombie_Jamboree may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @thememorious will be required to return the 180,000 EcoDollars to @Zombie_Jamboree within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    I agree to the terms listed above:
    Zombie_Jamboree

I agree.

2. thememorious

thememorious Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +5
  3. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    Hello @Zombie_Jamboree and @thememorious, there are a few changes that need to be done before we can approve this contract.

Firstly,
    We need a timeframe and method for this payment. For example: "I will transfer 180,000 EcoDollars to @thememorious within 24 hours of this contract's approval via the /pay command in-game."

Secondly,
    I believe you meant to say President Application here. Please confirm and make this change if so :)
    Once these changes are made, @thememorious will need to reapprove. Thanks!

4. ChefCraft19

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
  5. ChefCraft19

Ratings:
    +433
    As @Zombie_Jamboree has yet to make the requested changes, I will be locking and denying this for now. Please submit a new contract in you wish to continue with this deal.

LOCKED / DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.