Building contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Cothromoir, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cothromoir

Cothromoir Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    IGN:
    @Cothromoir

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @IAMHER0BRINE

General Purpose of Contract:
    @IAMHER0BRINE will be getting payed to build for @Cothromoir in the town of chlorophyllum.
    Town App: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-bbq_watermelon.140758/

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    The buyer, @Cothromoir Will cover the cost of all materials used for this project and will be paying the builder 20k once the build is finished. I will be reimbursing @IAMHER0BRINE for the cost of materials which can reach a limit of 10k but not above. When the build is finished I will pay @IAMHER0BRINE the money for the materials and the 20k for work and labor within 24 hours.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    The builder, @IAMHER0BRINE will building between 7 floating islands 20-30 feet above the walls of my town(chlorophyllum). The islands will have a depth of 3-6 blocks, a complete one story house on one of the islands with the rest of the islands have ruins on them on top of the islands and will be made out of primarily quartz blocks with glowstone,purpur and prismarine blocks for detail. The 7 islands will be connected by a bridge made out of quartz and glowstone. The building project should be finished before the 10th of august or the contract will be breached.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Cothromoir, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +865
    Please link the application to get this town

Are you buying these materials for @IAMHER0BRINE before @IAMHER0BRINE starts building or are u reimbursing @IAMHER0BRINE for the materials? If you are reimbursing @IAMHER0BRINE for them please put a limit to how much @IAMHER0BRINE can spend on materials.

Please specify an exact number of islands that @IAMHER0BRINE needs to build 5-10 is too large of a range. Please also add more information about the islands. What material will they be made out of? How big will they be? Will @IAMHER0BRINE be adding certain landscaping aspects to the islands such as ponds, trees ect?

Please specify more information about these houses/ruins. how many islands will have houses? how many islands will have ruins? what will each of these things look like?
    Again please specify an exact number of islands.

3. Cothromoir

Cothromoir Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    I fixed all of these problems, please let me know if there is anything else I need to fix.

Thanks.

4. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor

Ratings:
    +865
    I am ver sorry I believe I missed this the first time a read the contract but please add an exact time frame for after the building is complete for when you will pay @IAMHER0BRINE such as 24 hours.

5. Cothromoir

Cothromoir Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Finished that too, anything else?

Thanks.

6. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor

Ratings:
    +865
  7. Cothromoir

Cothromoir Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    It is indeed still valid, I have sent in mail in game to check this contract out but to my knowing he hasn't.

8. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor

Ratings:
    +865
    Because @IAMHER0BRINE has informed me that he does not wish to continue with this deal I will be locking and denying this contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.