Bug Report

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by RayTheKitty, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RayTheKitty

RayTheKitty Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey!

So, I was collecting grass and I did /wild to find an open area where I could easily collect it for my town, and sometimes I spawn in the ground and do /home. However, this time was different! I spawned perfectly fine with all of my hearts, but I died instantly without a chance to teleport back home!

Usually, I wouldn't mind because I don't carry important things with me, but I had a friends enchanted shovel with me! It was really confusing, and I'm not sure why I died. They went looking for it with /wild, but no luck and it most likely de-spawned by now. They can even clarify that I was not under the ground because they saw my screen, I was on one dirt block looking towards ice in front of me when I died.

I'll replace it of course, but I hope this bug can be resolved so it doesn't happen again. Thank you!

-Sincerely,
    RayTheKitty

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Which world were you in at the time?
    As well which Minecraft version are you using? 1.13.2 or latest?
    @RayTheKitty

3. RayTheKitty

RayTheKitty Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Latest I believe, I think I was in mining when I teleported, but may have been rising on accident.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Please use 1.13.2 on our main server.