Bsqt and The_Thiick_One's Will

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by The_Thiick_One, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Thiick_One

The_Thiick_One Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    Our Will Agreement.

I @The_Thiick_One agree to leave all my assets and ECD to @Bsqt in the event of my death

Do you @Bsqt agree to leave all your assets and ECD to @The_Thiick_One in the even of your death

I @The_Thiick_One only have one other request, That @TomKFC doesn't profit from my passing or attend my funeral

2. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    I @Bsqt agree to the terms listed above and would also wish that @TomKFC makes no financial benefit from my death.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Mods delete if not relevant, but wtf is this contract lol. How can staff accurately know if you died (if assuming it means irl death)

4. kimi2QT

kimi2QT Ultra kawaii weeb
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +72
    Due to the confidentiality of one's medical records (and death records). Staff are not able to enforce the terms laid out in the contract. Once you have a legal document releasing information of your death (commonly included in a will). Please feel free to propose this contract again.

Denied

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.