Bought a town outline (personal)

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Monkeyz505, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    NOTE: THIS IS A PERSONAL OUTLINE, USED FOR WHEN I BUY TOWNS. YOU CAN USE IT TOO IF YOU'D LIKE!

Members of Town

Comments:
    Hello, this is your new mayor, Monkeyz505. Your old mayor has decided to sell his town. Your old mayors rules may have been very different, or most likely they are very similar. Please try your best to follow them. I'm sure we can all get along fine. (Note: all co-mayors will be removed and replaced with my own co-mayors.)

Rules

Section I: Town Living

Clause I: Your Plot
    Your plot is free to you to use however you like, as long as it is used for the purpose of which you bought it. (Farming, Market, Residential) If caught using it for other than what it was bought for, (i.e using a residential plot for farming) the plot will be torn down and you may be kicked if repeated offenses occur.

Clause II: Buying a Plot
    When you buy a plot, you are given three choices: Farming, Market, and Residential. Your plot is to be used for the purchased purpose unless you contact me (Monkeyz505) or one of the co-owners about changing your plot type. If we are not forewarned, your plot may be demolished and if repeated offenses occur, you can be kicked from the town.

Clause II.i: Farming Plots
    Farming plots are used for the process of gathering crops to earn money. Farm plots can build 3 stories above ground for farms, and however deep you want, as long as it's in your plot.

Clause II.ii: Market Plots
    Market plots are used for the purpose of selling/buying things from other players without having it in the town market. Market plots can be 5 stories above ground and one basement for storage.

Clause II.iii: Residential Plots
    Residential plots are used to live in, and to help make the town look nice. Residential plots can have 2 stories above ground, and can have 2 basements for storage and whatever else you want.

Clause III: Banned Materials
    An excessive use of dirt, gravel, sand, or cobblestone is a house (i.e. The house is entirely made of the material) will have the house demolished, with a warning. If the dirt/gravel/sand/cobblestone houses continue, you will be kicked and asked to leave the town.
    Exceptions are: gravel/sand walkways/paths, cobble lining or borders, sand lining.

Clause IV: Marking your Plot
    Your plot must be marked at all times, or it is considered 'Public.' (i.e. Farms can be taken from, blocks can be taken, your locks are considered unwanted.) To mark your plot, make signs on them that look like this:

or like this

Please mark your plots, I would hate to have your time in the town be depressing.

Section II: Chat

Clause I: Disrespect and Hateful Words
    No one in the town would like to hear how mad of a mood you are in, or how you don't like the rules of the town.

NEEDS EDITING