Blueville Town Thread

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by btsr7414, Jun 2, 2013.

1. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    I thought I would put together the rules of the town here. The people currently living in Blueville are long-time friends from Emerald City who know the usual rules. As we prepare to sell plots, we will need some written rules.

Rules

1) The most important rule is to be respectful to other town members as well as all other players on the server. I strongly encourage good ECC citizenship. I will be allowing some builders to live here and would like to help them become stellar members of ECC. I trust that everybody will help me with this goal.
    2) No drama. This is a game and should be fun. If you have a problem with another member, please bring it to me and we'll try to get it resolved.
    3) No griefing. Period.
    4) No taking from other peoples' chests, even if unlocked. I know this is permitted on the server, but it is not permitted in this town. If you do this, you will have to find somewhere else to live.
    5) No digging on your plot more than 3 blocks down. I have future plans for an underground pvp arena. Obviously, then, no mining under the town.
    6) You can build as tall as you like.
    7) No building outside of your plot, unless you are asked by me or a co-mayor to help on a town project.
    8) Any use of the town farms or BlueFarm must be done in a way that you don't break the stalks, etc. If you do, make sure you replant.
    9) No scammers will live in this town. I hate scamming with a passion. If you are banned for scamming and successfully appeal, you will likely not be permitted to live here anymore depending on the circumstances.
    10) No huge lag causing structures. We already have a 200x200 melon farm next door. I will be adding additional floors of pumpkins and possibly other things. This will cause enough lag already. If you want to build something with moving lava/water/etc. just be reasonable on the size.
    11) Don't be a troll - in the town or outside the town (again good ECC citizenship)
    12) Have fun!
    *I reserve the right to make any new rules necessary to make living in Blueville a positive experience.
    *I also reserve the right to solely interpret the rules and decide whether to remove a member from the town or not depending on the circumstances.

The current co-mayors are minecraft4digger and voltair42. I anticipate adding more co-mayors very soon. Myself and any co-mayors can sell plots. Co-mayors are reminded that former members of Emerald City get free plots and can be added by you. 20x20 is the normal free plot, but we can be flexible within reason. I trust your discretion in doing this.

Co-mayors who sell a plot or members who recommend somebody who buys a plot get 50% of the plot price.

I give free e-repairs, water placements, lava placements and TPs for town members. I encourage other members to provide free donation services for town members, although it is not required.

Future town plans:

1) Mining World and Nether portals (Done and added a PVP portal)
    2) Town chat channel and warp
    3) PVP arena
    4) Continue adding to the farm next door and build some smaller town farms
    5) Town marketplace

Plot prices

I will update this when we are ready to sell plots.

Activity

Original Emerald City members will keep their plot and locks unless they are inactive for more than 4 months without notification.

All other members will lose their plot and locks if they are inactive for more than 30 days without notifying me. If your plot is taken, I will have your locks removed, but will store your stuff for an additional 30 days. So if you are inactive without notification for more than 60 days, only then will I sell the items left. If you come back after that 60 days, I will do my best to set you up with a comparable plot at no cost. This is better than most towns I believe.

If you are going to be gone for a while, I encourage you to send me a pm on the forum or in-game mail. I am not looking to take plots or stuff from people, so just let me know if you are going to be gone and we will keep your plot and items safe.

Miscellaneous

I encourage everybody to be active in the town. Whether you are a co-mayor or new member, feel free to recommend ways that you think the town can be improved. If you live here, it is your town too and your input is always valued.

#1 btsr7414, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  2. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
  3. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
    voltair42 is the newest co-mayor of Blueville. Congratulations!

4. minecraft4digger

Ratings:
    +12
    Congrats voltair42!

Much like btsr7414, I will provide pyro/water placements within reason. For ex. if you ask me to place 40k ice blocks I will most likely say sorry but I can't do that.

If I do end up getting ectcommands, and ectcommands+ I will be willing to provide repairs if I'm not extremely busy at the time.

Lastly, I want to help everyone as much as possible, so any questions that you might have feel free to pm me on forumes or in game, or /mail me in game.

Glad to help,
    minecraft4Digger

5. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
    Everybody welcome rainacorn777 (I'll recommend he sign up for the forums) to the town. This is our first newcomer who was not a member of Emerald City. In fact, rainacorn777 is new to ECC altogether! He was brought in through BlackWub. Let's all help him get acclimated to the server!

Also an update:

- Our mining world portal is now active. Nether portal application will be put in soon. I will eventually put in a PVP world portal.
    - Redfarms has been added to our town and we are officially 400x400.
    - Thanks to everybody who has helped to start clear the jungle at Redfarms. Your help is always appreciated!
    - Second floor of the 200x200 farm is under construction. It will be a pumpkin farm.
    - We've made good progress on building our lapis/osidian roads. Big thanks to minecraft4digger for the help on this!
    - Pretty soon I will continue outlining plots for new members - please recommend anybody that you think would make a good addition.
    - I'm thinking of clearing the small melon farm near the mining world portal. We already have a 200x200 melon farm so it is not needed. I'm considering putting in a netherwart farm in its place, any other suggestions?

voltair42 LegendaryTrio

6. LegendaryTrio

LegendaryTrio Pokémon Builder / Game Admin
    Game Admin Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    Nope Sounds Perfect! Welcome rainacorn777!

7. minecraft4digger

Ratings:
    +12
    I suggest that if we make a nether wart farm, we make it a level or 2 on the 200x200, not in the place of the old melon farm. btsr7414 I will tell you ingame as to why I think this, and I have an idea on how to layout the farm.

-minecraft4Digger

8. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
    minecraft4digger LegendaryTrio BlackWub voltair42

Hey guys, I have been having problems with my computer which is why I haven't been on. I am hoping to have it fixed soon and if not I'll just buy a new one. I'll also be out of town starting tomorrow and won't be on until Tuesday. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you :)

9. voltair42

voltair42 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    We will hold down the fort while our fearless leader is gone and randomly and indiscriminately ban those that speak out about said leader. :p

P.S. seriously come back soon, I think the power has gone to minecraft4digger's head.

10. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
  11. janc87

janc87 Builder

Ratings:
    +18
    Oh hai! I'm janc87!

I was there the other day, and I saw that voltair42 player griefing. He built a big ugly house. It was horrible, then he begged a pumpkin axe off me.

Other than that ugly house, great town!

On a serious note.. Congrats on the start of an amazing town btsr7414

12. voltair42

voltair42 Builder

Ratings:
    +25
    Yeah, janc87 they should totally kick that voltair42 guy. He doesn't deserve to be in the town.

13. minecraft4digger

Ratings:
    +12
    Well.... since I've taken a break from ECC for a week orso, I think that voltair has taken up the rains. voltair42

14. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
    janc87 :p

voltair42 - You are totally being kicked out! ;)

Everyone, I have let the co-mayors know, I have been gone because of some family issues that I have been dealing with. Although everything is now taken care of, I am now leaving for vacation this morning (which is why I am posting this at 3:00 a.m. EST). I will be gone and won't be on ECC until Sunday or Monday. Please watch voltair42 so he doesn't grief anymore. See all of you in a few days!

LegendaryTrio BlackWub DasRaycis

15. voltair42

voltair42 Builder

Ratings:
    +25
    Everyone welcome an old EC member to the town, cookiegirl11 , so make her feel welcome.

16. minecraft4digger

Ratings:
    +12
    second level of farm is finished - third is being started,

voltair42 thanks for helping me with it :D
    (you did > 1/2 of it)