bird

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Chundi_Jr, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Current Town Staff
    Owner: Chundi_Jr
    Managing Mayor: FuriuosGeorge
    Co-Mayors: Cas_with_a_K
    Assistant to the Mayors: NutsAndBees, hazardousgrvy

Town Rules
    By joining the town of bird, you agree to uphold all rules and understand that breaking them will result in an immediate eviction.

1. No griefing!
    You may only change blocks on or within your plots stone border. Breaking any blocks to gain access to another player's home is considered griefing with intent to steal. If you have been griefed or were a witness to grief, please report it to any town mayor at your earliest convenience. If you are witnesses active grief please alert one of the ECC moderators. If you grief you will immediately lose perms to the towns until you contact a town mayor with an explanation. Failing to replant the public farms IS considered griefing and may lead to an eviction from town and ban from EcoCityCraft.

2. No stealing!
    Stealing from an unlocked chest is punishable in the town of bird. Despite this, please /lock all chests/furnaces within your plot. If you run out of LWC's you can earn more by ranking up to Resident or request @Chundi_Jr or @FuriuosGeorge to lock them for you. Item frame theft is also punishable, please do not punch item frames as this will cause the object inside to fall out. If you want to partake in looting, please go to the mining world or anywhere outside of town limits. (The nation of bird consists of bird, bird1, bird2, bird3, birddowntown, birdberg, birdmall, birdbath, and the affiliate towns; enchanted, teldrassil, darnassus, dolanaar, dalaran)

3. Be nice!
    Bird is home to over 150 players. Please be courteous and friendly to all town members and visitors. We will only enforce this rule within town limits. However, if you are seen breaking the general server chat rules, you may be put on probation within the town. (this is on a case by case basis)

4. Please don't kill any NAMED wildlife within town limits, this includes fish in ponds. Each town member is allowed a maximum of 3 animals per lot (not including fish). This is to prevent lag within town. Theft of animals is not allowed and may lead to an immediate eviction.

5. Please do not cut down any trees within town limits

6. Please log in at least once every 2 weeks. If you are offline for more than 14 days you risk eviction from town due to inactivity. If you know you will not be able to log in for an extended period of time, please let @Chundi_Jr know by in-game /mail or posting on this thread.

Helpful Commands
    /lock
    - this will allow you to lock your chests, doors, furnaces, etc. so only you are able to access them. If you would like someone else to be able to access your locked items please use /cmodify username.
    /sethome - this will set your /home spawn point to the location where you entered the command.
    /tpa username - use this command to teleport to another player
    /tpahere username - use this command to teleport another player to your current location
    /lot buy - this command will allow you to purchase a ticket in the lotto but beware it will remove $1000 ECD from your account. Use /lot messages if you would not like to see lottery messages.

Chat Channels
    /ch l - use local chat if you are only talking to people in town

/ch g - use global chat if you are wanting to say something to the entire server
    /ch tr - use trade chat for advertisements only (buying/selling/trading/etc)
    /ch auc - use auction chat if you want to announce to the server that your auction will be coming up/is going on
    /ch trv - use trivia chat if you would like to participate in a trivia someone is having
    /ch vip - use vip chat if you are a donator and you would like to talk about something controversial or against regular chat rules (subjects). Directed language or extreme profanity is still not allowed in this chat.

axachoo
    Bankzi
    Bipolar2
    Cas_with_a_K
    Choopie01
    Eclysem
    Emau
    FuriuosGeorge
    IRONMAN5486

ldw116
    mattgdream

megajuice2000
    NutsAndBees
    Orange_Link2
    RileyWithCheese
    SmellyBusDriver
    Whitewolf03

#1 Chundi_Jr, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Reply to this message if you need to be away for more than a week
    tell us the dates you will be gone for so we don't cleans you from the rolls!

3. KOKIO_05

KOKIO_05 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm away for more than a week I think because I'm going to on a holiday, but the dates I'm away are 28 april til 3 may.

goodbye, KOKIO

there was said to me I needed to say @Chundi_Jr in the messages so yeah.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ironman5486

ironman5486 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    dear,Chundi and the town of bird i will be taking a 2 week long break harping on what i have done it will be long ans worth it in the long run thank you and enjoy your time

5. HereComesHaile

HereComesHaile Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, I recently joined your town, and while I was swimming not far from my house accidentally right clicked while holding a bucket. This made a 1x1 hole in the water, what should I do?

EDIT: Resolved itself

#5 HereComesHaile, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  6. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +355
    you should keep calm and not panic. At worst we will flay you alive.
    honestly though water things like this are easy to fix just just let a mayor know when you see them next if something like this happens again.

7. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    We are now accepting applications for recruiters in the town of bird! Recruiters are responsible for going out plots to any and all builders asking for them in trade chat. :) If you are interested, please contact myself or @FuriuosGeorge !

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +355
    If you msg me do it 2x in a row I can go chat blind at times. :D