Bedrock road in the nether?

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by KG4Life223, Aug 30, 2021.

1. KG4Life223

KG4Life223 Big Baller Brand Representative
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +77
    Minecraft Username: KG4Life223

Brief Description: It appears that when the nether reset, the roof decided to drop down in certain areas creating a bedrock road and holes in the roof.

Instructions: -639,128, -838 in the Nether...

How many times did you recreate this?: N/A

Result: N/A

Expected Result: N/A

Evidence: N/A

2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Seems as though andrew forgot to refresh the surrounding spawn chunks after generating the double height nether plugin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Yeah looks like something happened during drawing/generation/set up of the nether.
    Its not illegal to be on top of the bedrock in the nether and I don't see it impacting the general function of the nether, its just a thing that is.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Meh, not gonna fix this for this month. The tall nether plugin is wacky.
    To be honest, we'll scratch it once 1.18 comes and the new height limit is introduced.