Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoyBiggumz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: BoyBiggumz

Reason:I was banned for pm'ing an Ip address of another server

Counter-Reason: I was under the thought that it was ok to pm Ip addresses. I have reread the rules and will not do this again now that I understand it is illegal

Evidence:not any

2. peregrines3469 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +70
    hello and thank you for appealing your ban and wanting to re-join the server. Before I get to your ban appeal I have a few things to say. Firstly advertising is against our rules and as a resident you should know this, as when you apply for resident you are asked as one of the questions have you read and understood the rules. You answered this question Yes, below is the link to you resident application
    http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/resident-application-boybiggumz.61305/
    Having said that you have read and understood the server rules you still broke one of the major rules of this server by advertising. This is not only against our rules but it can hurt our community and economy by taking players away from this server.

Below is the rule that you have broken

Clause 1.2 - Advertising

• Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • Except for mentioning another Minecraft server, mentioning external products is allowed, as long as they are not being advertised.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

I suggest that you take some time and do read the rules of the server. As breaking this rules even in pm's is very serious.

As this is your first offence of this type I was going to temp ban you from the server for 2 days, but as you have already been off for 20 days I will reduce this to 1 day. please do take this time to read through the rules so this does not happen again.

felon temp banned for 1 day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.