Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Kinger24, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinger24

Kinger24 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +42
    Minecraft Username: Jackaluss77

Reason: Bypassing caps and vulgar language

Counter-Reason: I am sorry for bypassing the caps and using vulgar language. I was mad, and decided to do something stupid. I am truly sorry and wish to come back to ECC and try out the new things minecraft has to offer. Looks like loads of fun and I want to be apart of the ECC community once again. Rule I broke below.

Evidence:

Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam

• Bypassing our CAPS filter and typing in all caps is not allowed.
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.

Clause 2 - Vulgarity

• Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello Jackaluss,

After reviewing this with fellow staff, and looking at exactly what happened I have decided to tempban you for 24 hours. During this time I want you to review all our rules and make sure you fully understand them. Now seeing as you have priors including language I want you to make sure you watch your language on our server, and that we dont have issues like this in the future.

Locked, user tempbanned 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.