Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by _ThatsBS619_, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _ThatsBS619_

_ThatsBS619_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username : _ThatsBS619_
    Reason : Using Vulgar Language/Slurs
    Counter Reason : I Have No Counter Reason I Admit That What I Did Was Wrong.
    Evidence: I Have No Evidence Or Screenshots.

I Understand That What I Did Was Wrong But I Did Not Know. I Was New To The Server And Did Not Read The Rules I Just Went Straight To The Town Where My Friend (Jehivous) Bought Me A House. All The Servers I've Played On Let You Use Vulgar Language But I Have Figured Out That Not All Servers Let You Do That. I Am Deeply Sorry Of What I Have Done And Regret Me Doing That And Now Know For Future References That I Will Not Do It Ever Again. If I Ever Have The Chance Of Saying Sorry To The Person I Have Used The Language On I Will And Apologize Immediately.

Sincerely- _ThatsBS619_

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

After looking over your ban appeal I have a few things to say. First and foremost the rule you broke is as follows:

If you were banned for this that means you either were warned several times and ignored the moderator who asked you to stop, or what you said was extremely bad and out of line. That being said, you are new. I will be giving you a second chance. Before you rejoin the server I want you to read the server rules. I will be giving you an hour tempban. During this time I expect you to read over the server rules and rejoin our community knowing what is and is not acceptable. I do hope the rest of your time on ECC goes over well.

Please read the server rules located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Revanrose6

Player Given a 1h Tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.