[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by mavvieboy, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavvieboy

mavvieboy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Minecraft Username: mavvieboy

Reason: Innapropiate Language

Counter-Reason: I am so sorry for my actions. I can't believe I did that. If you don't let me back on I understand. It was stupid on me to say those words harsh to innocent people. I promise, if I am allowed back on, I may donate. This is my favorite server. I will happily accept another ban if you believe I am not being appropriate. Thank you for your time. I hope to see you soon on ECC.

Evidence: I was ban

2. mavvieboy

mavvieboy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes, I was trolling. I am deeply sorry. I do not want to go with the my account was hacked lies. I am taking this like I should. I hope to see you on ECC soon

#2 mavvieboy, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

First and foremost, the rule you broke is as follows:

From what I have heard, this was completely utterly inappropriate. You disrespected the server owner, you tested a moderator with very vulgar language and it was not acceptable. You clearly disregarded a direct request from a moderator. On this server if a moderator tells you to cease and desist you are to do it. Clearly, you did not get this when it occured.

That being said, this is your first ban on our server. In order to ensure it is the only one you receive I will be giving you an hour tempban to read the server rules located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules#

Please enjoy the rest of your time on ECC and try not to get into anymore trouble.

Revanrose6

TempBan of 2h Issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.